Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my complete and absolute sympathy . My landlady has 6 degrees from well recognized University's here in Canada and she's crazier than a bats ass .:nono:

Usually that's one of the first signs of being a completely useless and a waste of resources.

Now in my fifties, and preparing for being the oldest generation of the family, it's no longer "cost effective" to look for someone to grow old with. I know there won't be any cops showing up, or any drama for that matter, and I know my kids inheritance is safe. 7 figures is enough to give away in 1 life.
If you have any problems giving that 7 figures away give me a shout and I'll help you go out and blow the whole dam issue . I'm good at it I managed to blow over $ 70,000. in a year when my dear old mom passed. I'm sure I heard her roll over several times when I ordered an other beer at the local strip joint but it was a hellava year .:biggrin:

If you have any problems giving that 7 figures away give me a shout and I'll help you go out and blow the whole dam issue . I'm good at it I managed to blow over $ 70,000. in a year when my dear old mom passed. I'm sure I heard her roll over several times when I ordered an other beer at the local strip joint but it was a hellava year .:biggrin:
and another bucket of seeds?, hehe

Usually that's one of the first signs of being a completely useless and a waste of resources.
She was a high school teacher now retired and it still was a waste of resources . I pity the kids that she had as students . With all due respect thou her husband an MD left her with 2 kids to rear on her own . That kinda flipped her out .

Yeah, that was just a quick mental tally of the property I signed over and attorney fees from 89 to 07. I was a mechanic for united when 9/11 happened, &that contributed greatly to the second divorce... but my end goals would be jeopardized if I gamble again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back