Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy this fat boy never leaves cake laying around :crying:.

Neither does this skinny guy! You leave cake around me and you’ll never see a crumb lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then we Know you are both keeping your THC levels up then huh...? .......:d5:..keep up the good work...:pass:

[HASHTAG]#AFNSTAFFROOMRULE29[/HASHTAG] ...Never leave a birthday cake in the staff fridge..:pie:

Then we Know you are both keeping your THC levels up then huh...? .......:d5:..keep up the good work...:pass:

[HASHTAG]#AFNSTAFFROOMRULE29[/HASHTAG] ...Never leave a birthday cake in the staff fridge..:pie:

Thc levels are always on point :smoke: :pass: I can’t wait til harvest on this early miss! 21.01% thc, this is a smoke report I look forward to most definitely!

I'm only fat when it comes to cake running and exercise. The rest of the time I'm just resting my eyes. That's what my grandma use to say. :smokeit:

I’m one of those so called unicorns I can eat and eat and eat I also workout but I’m just genetically built skinny. Or I might be a crack baby [emoji23]

My thc level is null and void. I just love the smell and I have a bat shit crazy wife that has a very high tolerance for thc. As long as she feeds me good dinners and a cake ever so often I feed her good thc. Lol. Thc nicotine and coffee or I'm a dead man. In this exact order. I hear the coffee pot brewing as we speak and heard the flick of the bic next I'll hear the stoner choke. Lol

My thc level is null and void. I just love the smell and I have a bat shit crazy wife that has a very high tolerance for thc. As long as she feeds me good dinners and a cake ever so often I feed her good thc. Lol. Thc nicotine and coffee or I'm a dead man. In this exact order. I hear the coffee pot brewing as we speak and heard the flick of the bic next I'll hear the stoner choke. Lol

Sounds like we’re married to the same woman lol I can’t say shit to her when she first wakes up until she’s had coffee, cigarette, and a blunt. So I’m in grow until it’s safe to come out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back