Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour Stomper, 24Carrot, and a mystery pack,
I didn't get pushed around or stuff grabbed out of my hands and no one got Hurt with my Black Friday shopping ✌️ hahahaha Mephisto is closer to my grow space now!!!

Just got my mephisto order in lol... I got up at 3:30 AM local time (4 hours ago) to get my order in early but after I'd done my shopping it wouldn't check me out. It doesn't seem to work on the Android device. Said they were sold out...I went back to bed disappointed . Got up at the usual time and thought I'd try the pc and it worked. Got some beans coming:pass::astar:

Glad it worked out for ya - what'd you get? I got a 7-pack each of 4-Assed Monkey, Fantasmo & Toof Decay. :thumbsup:

Hey now!
Yes indeed, just what kind of forum is the gentleman Capt. referring too?

And the rest of you miscreants! How the heck are ya? For those that celebrated, hope your bellies were full.! Smoke one up for me!!
Peace,
Hey Willie He must of forgot . He didn't respond to me I was curious to find out . :eyebrows:

Hey bud!! Hows things going? Going alright here,,,though i woke up with a migrane headache...grrr..hoping the pair of tylenol and some vape bags of atomic will relieve the tension.

Can't complain. Was able to score another bunch of seeds, made hash for the first time yesterday, had a nice quiet, low-key holiday. Sucks about the migraine - hope it clears up soon!

Can't complain. Was able to score another bunch of seeds, made hash for the first time yesterday, had a nice quiet, low-key holiday. Sucks about the migraine - hope it clears up soon!

Woot-woot!! Love me some hash!! Thats what i do with the majority of my outdoor underformed buds and crystal leaf.
IMG_6261.JPG

Scored some Double Grape & Cosmic Queen :thumbsup:

Would of been nice to grab more quantity but I'm grateful to even be ordering..You do what you can and make the best of it :biggrin: The Cosmic Queen grabbed my attention with that 9/10 potency rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back