Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the mephisto black friday special is going to be?

OK, one of "those" forums huh?

I wired up my fogger this morning. It's not behaving yet, I need to add a fan. But this is pretty damn cool. If I leave it the way it is, it slowly releases fog into the top chamber. If I add a fan to the top lid, it will be a room scale humidifier. Pretty awesome, since the top chamber can fruit things in perlite, or for cuttings.
IMG_20171124_103725.jpg

Speaking of that...anyone know how long you can keep nute mixture in jugs or sprayer a warm tent?
That's another reason I use the 1 gallon so after a watering not much left if any but I never let mine sit for longer than a week but I didn't use many Nutes, also I used a 5gallon bucket and mixed my Mammoth in it and dropped a bubble stone in and used it until it was gone

Baby's first bubble hash. A little planty, but for a first timer with no bubble bags I think I did alright! New vape too. :biggrin:
Would an iso wash make sense to purify it a bit more? It'd be nice, but definitely not critical.
linx.jpg

(not affiliated in any way w/420 Science - I just like the sticker!)

Baby's first bubble hash. A little planty, but for a first timer with no bubble bags I think I did alright! New vape too. :biggrin:
Would an iso wash make sense to purify it a bit more? It'd be nice, but definitely not critical.
View attachment 831858
(not affiliated in any way w/420 Science - I just like the sticker!)
If it ain't broke don't mess with it in my humble opinion .:toke:

If it ain't broke don't mess with it in my humble opinion .:toke:

Fair enough! I think my only complaint is that because it does still have a bit of plant material in it my vape (which is made for concentrates) is having a little more trouble with it than it normally would. Still getting clouds off of it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back