Status
Not open for further replies.
I got AvT, Double Grape, and 24C. Looking for strains that might make it in my crappy climate!

Looks like 24C is going to be a very short, very heavily ladden with bud plant...i would say totally head to toe in flower for mine.
IMG_6281.JPG

I am totally out of extra cash right now so no 'phisto goodies for me...i still have another 2 toofless alien and 2 24C's to run anyways.(along with a mountain of other autos)

I hear ya. I had to dip into our emergency fund to grab mine. One day I'll learn. At least I can justify it as an investment in my health! :smoking:

Scored some Double Grape & Cosmic Queen :thumbsup:

Would of been nice to grab more quantity but I'm grateful to even be ordering..You do what you can and make the best of it :biggrin: The Cosmic Queen grabbed my attention with that 9/10 potency rating.

Nice. I just finished a Double Grape run. Had some issues with it (totally my fault) so my yield sucked, but the bud I did get is dank as fuck. You will not be disappointed.

I got AvT, Double Grape, and 24C. Looking for strains that might make it in my crappy climate!

Right on. I'll be running some AvT in a few months - I ended up with 22 of them as freebies from my last orders.

I hear ya. I had to dip into our emergency fund to grab mine. One day I'll learn. At least I can justify it as an investment in my health! :smoking:

Nice. I just finished a Double Grape run. Had some issues with it (totally my fault) so my yield sucked, but the bud I did get is dank as fuck. You will not be disappointed.

Right on. I'll be running some AvT in a few months - I ended up with 22 of them as freebies from my last orders.

Hahaha 22 AVT's and you are breaking into your emergency stash for more seed! :D Hahahahaha awesome :D

Looks like 24C is going to be a very short, very heavily ladden with bud plant...i would say totally head to toe in flower for mine.
View attachment 831884

mine were like that, too. Had one grow completely outdoors and it did ok. AvT I'm hoping is ok OD. Triangle did pretty well for me. Double Grape I'm just hoping on...sounds like a tasty strain to me.

mine were like that, too. Had one grow completely outdoors and it did ok. AvT I'm hoping is ok OD. Triangle did pretty well for me. Double Grape I'm just hoping on...sounds like a tasty strain to me.

I love strains like that!! They are perfect for my space. I am a bit surprised it did well for you outdoors! I have white train to try for outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back