Status
Not open for further replies.
Been eye balling that method ...only thing that stops me is tent space and ease of getting to plants.

That’s kind of my concern too is being able to get to the plant for watering and feeding. That’s where I think it’d benefit me if I built an irrigation (drip line) this way I just crawl under or walk around the sides to tuck the branches down. My tents 4ft x4ft so 48”x48” I built my scrog at 42” leaving me a 6 inch gap to walk around it because I’m not a big guy I’m only 5’6” and 115lbs. So I could easily maneuver and crawl under the scrog but I don’t wanna have to do that every watering and feeding because I’m gonna be under it enough as it is. Plus I’d never have to worry bout when or how much the plants getting because I’ve controlled it with the drip line so only things I’d need to concern myself with is tucking branches and filling the reservoir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is too short not too enjoy it but it took me this long to find that out . Time waits for no man . :thumbsup:

32 years of age myself and I’ve learned that age is only a number we’ve put to use as to how long we’ve been around but she don’t have shit to do with barriers! I live my life very freely and I don’t care if I die tomorrow because I know I’ve lived the most amazing, fun and adventurous life I could while being humble, being able to accept humility and being as optimistic as I could be given every circumstance.

Festivus is for the bestofus
Hope my family here is having a good Friday

A lovely Friday my friend! Just found out my package made it through customs this morning. It made it to the international airport in Kentucky was only there 2 hours and it’s already in Kansas City! Also I’m gonna have a new sister in law whom I’m going to marry to my brother because I was asked to officiate the wedding. Also gonna be an uncle again. Everything has been going amazing as of late! Hope you’re fridays just as amazing!

Quiet house wake up bowl
@Mrs-A-Ton hates my mlb bear.
She threatens to shave me major league beard regularly. Lol
1511532413266237155658.jpg

So I’m not one to blast anyone or gossip. But this chapped my ass!!! I stumbled across this post on a fb page for auto growers. For one the seller is fucked and for two this man obviously needs his meds if he’s disabled. However I think he could have kept the name of the seller discreet and gave that info in a private message to anyone else who’s concerned about buying beans from this seller. “I'm putting this on all auto flower groups. Don't buy from Jason Cavalier

Well I got fucked by Jason cavalier.
I should of known it was to good to be true . Here is what he promised

I got Swazzi Gold Auto fem, BiG Bud Kush Auto fem, strawberry Banana auto fem and Dark devil Auto fem I'll do a great Deal with u

I'll do u a Deal 20 seeds of each strain for $40

It was such a deal I took the money from my disability to get these so I would be set for years . I let my guard down and got fucked good . Blast his name Jason Cavalier every where you can don't let him do this to any one else. He will want to use pay pal as he did with me . Oh well lesson learned. But I hope he get his in the end. I feel like such a dumb fuck lol”

My
That’s kind of my concern too is being able to get to the plant for watering and feeding. That’s where I think it’d benefit me if I built an irrigation (drip line) this way I just crawl under or walk around the sides to tuck the branches down. My tents 4ft x4ft so 48”x48” I built my scrog at 42” leaving me a 6 inch gap to walk around it because I’m not a big guy I’m only 5’6” and 115lbs. So I could easily maneuver and crawl under the scrog but I don’t wanna have to do that every watering and feeding because I’m gonna be under it enough as it is. Plus I’d never have to worry bout when or how much the plants getting because I’ve controlled it with the drip line so only things I’d need to concern myself with is tucking branches and filling the reservoir.

Space is small and I LST on both mine so I used a 1gallon Garden sprayer and just opened the tip and pumped so it don't have to much pressure and it worked great for me

My

Space is small and I LST on both mine so I used a 1gallon Garden sprayer and just opened the tip and pumped so it don't have to much pressure and it worked great for me

I’m investing in one of those for sure! Just nobody has them around here because garden seasons over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back