Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the ones I ordered said it was good for SOG, I think it was the bluetoof. But I'll load up on small plants on one side, and one big one on the outside probly.

After this test grow I’m gonna scrog one of the strains I got. I’d like to scrog the six shooter but with her being indica dominant I’m thinking that might be too low for circulation to hit the soil. Might have to bore out 2 inch holes around the top sides of the bucket so air can flow through and hit the medium. Or might just scrog that Mexican Airlines lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning AFN....how I feel since yesterday has passed....I can't stand negative people, nor people who are too fucking nosey for their own good. Haters haters haters!
Ok..that's off my chest...carry on.

After this test grow I’m gonna scrog one of the strains I got. I’d like to scrog the six shooter but with her being indica dominant I’m thinking that might be too low for circulation to hit the soil. Might have to bore out 2 inch holes around the top sides of the bucket so air can flow through and hit the medium. Or might just scrog that Mexican Airlines lol

I haven't scrogged yet, I have planned for it in my G. room though. I am still chasing that moment where I have enough to last a screw up that sets me back a month or two. Then I will start playing with these techniques more.

My setup for the next go around . My only concern is enough light , but I have a PAR sensor coming and I'm going to wait until it arrives so I can measure available light before I buy any more lights . Job planning . :rofl:
DSCN1622.JPG

I haven't scrogged yet, I have planned for it in my G. room though. I am still chasing that moment where I have enough to last a screw up that sets me back a month or two. Then I will start playing with these techniques more.

I hear that! But the more I look into scrogging I don’t see how I could damage the plant in error. It’d be like lst just a little more intense because I’m making the branches spread and grow out instead of allowing them a moment to go back up like lst.

My setup for the next go around . My only concern is enough light , but I have a PAR sensor coming and I'm going to wait until it arrives so I can measure available light before I buy any more lights . Job planning . :rofl:
View attachment 831835

I'm amazed by how chipper you are, even at a better age. And boy does that setup look good. :vibe:

I hear that! But the more I look into scrogging I don’t see how I could damage the plant in error. It’d be like lst just a little more intense because I’m making the branches spread and grow out instead of allowing them a moment to go back up like lst.

Been eye balling that method ...only thing that stops me is tent space and ease of getting to plants.

Been eye balling that method ...only thing that stops me is tent space and ease of getting to plants.
If you talking about mine ?? You gotta get down to the plants level :biggrin: to see whats going on . I don't have a problem getting down it's the getting back up thats the problem :rofl: I'm 78 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back