Status
Not open for further replies.
@TehSnow , slowing down yet?
Hero O the Day
P1050535.JPG

Yeah, @trailanimal, if those rumors were all true, autos would have come and gone years ago, so I think maybe the issue is more of unscrupulous breeders pushing poor genetics, that in turn continues to foster the myth. Most of my local buddies would be f this shite... back to photos... and done. BUT... I found you guys, and that has a large impact on one's opinion.

yep there is one but i dont face book.find SoH its in his sig.
:pighug:
and my fav button on instagram is 'see less things like this'
:pighug:
ive got absolutely no idea what instagram is but apparently i have over a thousand followers get facebook messages about it constantly. i dont want to look. happened on twitter aswell. i checked that one and some ehm ... shit afn terms ... ehm.. a person of a certain ethnic background had taken over my account and had several hundred male friends of an equal persuasion. no females. no second guessing what that was so im not even checking what this instagram pish is. asked the last time and id be guilty by default if i know and dont report it so i’ll just do my ostrich impression this time. dont want those fuckers in my house for the third time while im growing!

ive got absolutely no idea what instagram is but apparently i have over a thousand followers get facebook messages about it constantly. i dont want to look. happened on twitter aswell. i checked that one and some ehm ... shit afn terms ... ehm.. a person of a certain ethnic background had taken over my account and had several hundred male friends of an equal persuasion. no females. no second guessing what that was so im not even checking what this instagram pish is. asked the last time and id be guilty by default if i know and dont report it so i’ll just do my ostrich impression this time. dont want those fuckers in my house for the third time while im growing!
geeze, another miracle of modern technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back