Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there are all these new genetics in autos. But seeing the bashing which does go on over photo/auto gets to be a turn off. People don't want to take the time to check out how far the auto genetics have changed in these years.
After making my first dive into autos last year, and being a photo grower for quite a while, I'd heard all the stories... and in my case, those stories were very accurate. I'm chalking this year up to questionable genetics, and going to keep an open mind for now. I have a hard time believing that all you guys are experiencing a placebo effect! So, like I found out with photos years ago... genetics genetics genetics.

IMG_20171123_130839.jpg

After making my first dive into autos last year, and being a photo grower for quite a while, I'd heard all the stories... and in my case, those stories were very accurate. I'm chalking this year up to questionable genetics, and going to keep an open mind for now. I have a hard time believing that all you guys are experiencing a placebo effect! So, like I found out with photos years ago... genetics genetics genetics.
Placebo effect? we don't need no stinking placebo effect!
we are the growers of the AUTO
and our stashes
are stellar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back