Status
Not open for further replies.
6ff29e0f7b8a97465f0c9cc2fc1a6de3.jpg

Deep fried!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha.......... I caught the deck on fire once cooking a turkey like that. Too stoned to be playing with fire. They are so good deep fried that they never make it to the table. We just stand around it like heathens pulling pieces off, burning our fingers and eating it.

This years turkey is cooking in the Weber Kettle with apple wood smoke. I barely fit the 23 pounder in there.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Festivus to all.

Hahahaha.......... I caught the deck on fire once cooking a turkey like that. Too stoned to be playing with fire. They are so good deep fried that they never make it to the table. We just stand around it like heathens pulling pieces off, burning our fingers and eating it.

This years turkey is cooking in the Weber Kettle with apple wood smoke. I barely fit the 23 pounder in there.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Festivus to all.
sounds delicious!
enjoy, live stoner

Hey @archie gemmill This is my menu whadya think
2 Mephisto Creme de la Creme.....................................................havnt tried it yet,but its in the stash
2 Dinafem Blue Kush.................................................i done a blue cheese,very nice
2 Sweet Seed Sweet Trainwreck.........................................heard good things about it
2 Delicious Black Rose.....................................may have been one of Blues first grows,if so a cracker
Pretty ambitious but I think I can pull it off . :nono:
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back