Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooood morning AFN!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

tumblr_mwwbcidrSY1r8gn8wo1_500.png

Is there anyone getting the same message on seedsman's home screen ?

"Due to sending issues to your country,we will not re-send parcels and we don't offer any insurance etc. We are also unable to offer card payments to your country."

When I asked them,the answer looked too common to me.But I do want to know if any other people get the same message in these days.
I can't buy Dutch Passion from Dutch Passion and thats the excuse they give . I'm in Canada the most progressive country in the world .:biggrin:

Not sure mine is actually going to hit a pound. For sure using non trimmed stemmed bud for weight lmao. Giving my self an edge lol.
I'm anxious to know. But patiently waiting some amber. None yet.

lol. keep waiting my friend, those big girls take their time getting ready.

Happy Thanksgiving stoners!!! Other than 420 this should be our 2nd most favorite day lol Hope you all have a safe, blazed, and blessed day.
Here's my first official journal I just started, only at 8 be days so slow right now, but looks good so far I think. Hubbabubbasmellascope and critical plus cbd auto. Check it out if you care to.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ope-and-critical-cbd-auto.62490/#post-1627684

Hi bros, could you post pics of your best buds? I need something to call me the fuck down, I just extinguished a fucking fire in the kitchen and saved the apartment.

23960752_654332594955789_1553502488_o.jpg
23998633_654335048288877_1015479009_o.jpg

Yep they pay $.50 - $1.00 per seed and well you see the prices...... shounds like shitty customer service to me. And I've heard all the excuses seedbanks make... I'd do business elswhere.....

Is there anyone getting the same message on seedsman's home screen ?

"Due to sending issues to your country,we will not re-send parcels and we don't offer any insurance etc. We are also unable to offer card payments to your country."

When I asked them,the answer looked too common to me.But I do want to know if any other people get the same message in these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back