Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bros, could you post pics of your best buds? I need something to call me the fuck down, I just extinguished a fucking fire in the kitchen and saved the apartment.

View attachment 831437 View attachment 831439

Well that's never how you want to start your day. Good job having an extinguisher handy and knowing to use it. :bump:

As to the best buds request, here's one of the best looking plants I managed to churn out. A little Devil Cream Auto from a few grows ago.....

DSCN9396.JPG

Whoa! Glad your ok!
Well that's never how you want to start your day. Good job having an extinguisher handy and knowing to use it.

As to the best buds request, here's one of the best looking plants I managed to churn out. A little Devil Cream Auto from a few grows ago.....

View attachment 831441

Grandma was cooking a strong beef soup since I have the tonsilitis. She tried to turn on the kitchen exhaust and something shorted... I turned on the switches and guess what, the fugging exhaust motor shorted out and caught fire. Good thing each building has to have functional extinguishers.

I'm gonna hit the bubbler hard, I had to call an ambulance for granny like 30 mins ago.

Also great looking buds. I bought Devil Cream earlier this year but out of all 4 beans, none sprouted.

On that note.....if anyone hasn't checked their extinguishers around the house to see if they're part of the big recall going, you should. My garage extinguisher is a different brand, but the one I have in the kitchen is the Kidde brand and when I checked it is on the recall list. Filled out their form and supposed to be sending me a replacement.

Anyhow...info here if you have any Kidde extinguishers around the house. Think it's just US and Canada affected: https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/k...-due-to-failure-to-discharge-and#.Wfr3FggcNkQ

On that note.....if anyone hasn't checked their extinguishers around the house to see if their part of the big recall going, you should. My garage extinguisher is a different brand, but the one I have in the kitchen is the Kidde brand and when I checked it is on the recall list. Filled out their form and supposed to be sending me a replacement.

Anyhow...info here if you have any Kidde extinguishers around the house. Think it's just US and Canada affected: https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/k...-due-to-failure-to-discharge-and#.Wfr3FggcNkQ

The house safety regulations are strict here. Each extinguisher has a list on it with stamped out month/year of regular control. They check these each year on the same day.

I ruined my fucking soup. Even the firemen said it's a pity :biggrin::biggrin:

Glad you and Granny are safe @TehSnow the soup can be made again but your lives can't. :pass:

View attachment 831452

Thanks. Not to mention the cat and two dogs. That would've sucked. The cops came too, I was kinda afraid one of them would come upstairs and see the whole growing setup but it was fine. Gonna order some pizzas now.

I'm just
Yep they pay $.50 - $1.00 per seed and well you see the prices...... shounds like shitty customer service to me. And I've heard all the excuses seedbanks make... I'd do business elswhere.....

Yeah,I think so.The answer is this :

"We have had a huge number of orders stopped and returned in the last few weeks. There have been so many of these that we have now had to remove the insurance from THIS COUNTRY(!) and all orders are sent entirely at your own risk."

Looks like it's copy-pasted.I think I will make my further orders from elsewhere,I got 344 loyalty points though,lol.
I'm thinking about ordering directly from FastBuds but not sure if they do stealth shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back