Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy stoners. been reading quite a few beastie problem threads recently. its not something ive ever encountered in the grow room but i am a trained pest controller. ive see people causing a lot a problems with even apparently safe, organic sprays and such. has anyone ever actually just used fly spray? were told as bug killers that synthetic pyrethroids are non systemic in soil. meaning the plant wont absorb any of it but you cant use it in hydro. ive never actually seen anyone use it though. any thoughts folks?
Funny you should mention this . I was plagued with Fungus Gnats this grow and contemplated using a fly spray but decided to use a sticky strip to catch the little fuckers to stop the breeding cycle . I also used peroxide in water to kill the larvae so I never got to the spray . I was not keen on using a spray Environmental thing with me !!:toke:

Good Morning AFN'rs I am a happy camper this a.m. :biggrin: I have been instructed by Paypal that I have received a full refund of $ 356.00 USD for a purchase that I attempted to make on Alibaba . A complete and utter screw up . Here's to Paypal :thumbsup:

Funny you should mention this . I was plagued with Fungus Gnats this grow and contemplated using a fly spray but decided to use a sticky strip to catch the little fuckers to stop the breeding cycle . I also used peroxide in water to kill the larvae so I never got to the spray . I was not keen on using a spray Environmental thing with me !!:toke:
ahh so peroxide works on soil dwellers then, thats good to know : ) its kinda drilled into me to use chemicals for killin things. hit em all as fast and hard as you can. just about knowing what chemicals are safe to use in what circumstance. unfortunately i was a city PC so never got any experience on the agriculture side of things. i know the theory but its always a bit different when you try to apply it.

ahh so peroxide works on soil dwellers then, thats good to know : ) its kinda drilled into me to use chemicals for killin things. hit em all as fast and hard as you can. just about knowing what chemicals are safe to use in what circumstance. unfortunately i was a city PC so never got any experience on the agriculture side of things. i know the theory but its always a bit different when you try to apply it.
This to is interesting . Yesterday I was doing some research on reusing my grow medium !! On one video the young man advised never using peroxide as it kills all the microbial life in the medium !! Other's say it's not harmful to your plants . My thoughts " if you kill the microbes your harming your plants " I'm so confused . :rofl:

Mitch from Mephisto says,.....Hey mossy, Black Friday - cyber Monday we'll be having a sale with discounts ranging from 15-60% off depending on the individual items...Go Mephisto.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :nono:

I always get fungus gnats by the end, always 2 weeks before chop chop. They only crawl on the wet topsoil, so I leave it to the fan to make it dry. I finally got the yellow sticky thingies, so this time I'm perfectly prepared. Also sand works.

Edibles ?? :biggrin:

My grandma ate all of my pot brownies. :biggrin::biggrin:

Good Morning AFN'rs I am a happy camper this a.m. :biggrin: I have been instructed by Paypal that I have received a full refund of $ 356.00 USD for a purchase that I attempted to make on Alibaba . A complete and utter screw up . Here's to Paypal :thumbsup:

I like that about Paypal. You fill out lots of info into the business paypal accounts, so they'll take the claim over from you, no biggie.

Sand on topsoil, let it dry out, yellow sticky tapes and peroxide as last resort if the infestation is bad, that'll kill the little fucks.

This to is interesting . Yesterday I was doing some research on reusing my grow medium !! On one video the young man advised never using peroxide as it kills all the microbial life in the medium !! Other's say it's not harmful to your plants . My thoughts " if you kill the microbes your harming your plants " I'm so confused . :rofl:

Yeah, there's a thread in the myth busting about whether chemical nutes kill your microbial flora or not and if not, what's the point of using organics. :shrug:

I always get fungus gnats by the end, always 2 weeks before chop chop. They only crawl on the wet topsoil, so I leave it to the fan to make it dry. I finally got the yellow sticky thingies, so this time I'm perfectly prepared. Also sand works.

My grandma ate all of my pot brownies. :biggrin::biggrin:

I like that about Paypal. You fill out lots of info into the business paypal accounts, so they'll take the claim over from you, no biggie.

Sand on topsoil, let it dry out, yellow sticky tapes and peroxide as last resort if the infestation is bad, that'll kill the little fucks.

Yeah, there's a thread in the myth busting about whether chemical nutes kill your microbial flora or not and if not, what's the point of using organics. :shrug:
Bad Grandma . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back