Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some 24 I haven't popped yet but as far as strains from them I've grown..

Auto Blues

Sour Stomper

Hubbabubbasmeloscope

Skyrone Stomper

Grape Walker Kush

All great in their own right.Skyrone and GWK really standing out though.The 24 is said to grow rock hard nugs and the Toofless is a frosty one.

I have some 24 I haven't popped yet but as far as strains from them I've grown..

Auto Blues

Sour Stomper

Hubbabubbasmeloscope

Skyrone Stomper

Grape Walker Kush

All great in their own right.Skyrone and GWK really standing out though.The 24 is said to grow rock hard nugs and the Toofless is a frosty one.

Cool!! There is so many amazing strains there days....between phisto, DP, dinafem, portal and sweet alone damn!!

Some GWK bag appeal..Best I can get right now with the shit lighting in my living room but you get the idea..I'll be making someone's Thanksgiving a whole lot better.

View attachment 830865
Your invited for Thanksgiving.
download (2).jpg

howdy stoners. been reading quite a few beastie problem threads recently. its not something ive ever encountered in the grow room but i am a trained pest controller. ive see people causing a lot a problems with even apparently safe, organic sprays and such. has anyone ever actually just used fly spray? were told as bug killers that synthetic pyrethroids are non systemic in soil. meaning the plant wont absorb any of it but you cant use it in hydro. ive never actually seen anyone use it though. any thoughts folks?

Good morning ya'll. I really felt like shit when I woke up, so I gave my GP a call and one trip later to the city center... I have tonsilitis. Glory to dirt-cheap universal healthcare. Got me some goodies, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory meds, the good stuff. :biggrin::biggrin:

Good morning ya'll. I really felt like shit when I woke up, so I gave my GP a call and one trip later to the city center... I have tonsilitis. Glory to dirt-cheap universal healthcare. Got me some goodies, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory meds, the good stuff. :biggrin::biggrin:
Tonsillitis is not very pleasant . Here's to a speedy recovery . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back