Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks fine to me, my friend..... other then needing a little pruning to clean it up a bit, it looks very nice!:d5::pass:
Looks really good! May need a little prune job but she’s gonna be gorgeous!

Thanks a lot guys, It was an abused plant at one point :fire:. I have the branches LST'd with a gardening wire to the edges of the pots. It works quite well. :thumbsup:

Dinafem nice...i did a Dina AWW XXL this summer outdoors and it was a fine plant.

I was kinda afraid of trying the XL versions but I popped a Big Devil XL auto into my autopot, really looking forward :vibe:

Thanks a lot guys, It was an abused plant at one point :fire:. I have the branches LST'd with a gardening wire to the edges of the pots. It works quite well. :thumbsup:

I was kinda afraid of trying the XL versions but I popped a Big Devil XL auto into my autopot, really looking forward :vibe:
yeah it may get rather large in an autopot, from others I seen in autopot.... ya can always top if ya have too, but I wouldn't top too early... with one of my trainwreck's I waited until right before preflowering started, the pic showing on here.. that come out super and controlled height

The XXL AWW is indeed XXL! Mine was 43" tall and wide even in a crappy outdoor season where it rained 35 of the first 45 days after i planted in the ground.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dinafem-aww-xxl-outdoor-grow-and-med-smoke-report.62466/

sounds like we had exact same summer :p if ya want to call it that.... hahahaha I don't think we had much of a summer at all.

Yeah same here...its really quite incredible i did as well as i did!!
One of 'em...fruity chronic juice...topping 7 feet in height
IMG_6005.JPG

That is one fine looking plant!!! :drool::slap:

Thanks bud! Not the biggest of the season, but one of the heaviest! Wish i could have let her finish, but the asshole thieves cut her down premature....at least i got the bud and not them!!(they ran away and couldn't carry the mass of branches with them...lol)

Thanks bud! Not the biggest of the season, but one of the heaviest! Wish i could have let her finish, but the asshole thieves cut her down premature....at least i got the bud and not them!!(they ran away and couldn't carry the mass of branches with them...lol)
cheech and chong robbery, gardener keeps his stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back