Status
Not open for further replies.
5510533df21dc96189eaa6c1d1481cde.jpg
9559d77b98a6bc49b625c386840230b3.jpg

Day 67 :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice size!! Big girl

Yeah I noticed you had done that one, when I did quick search for cross for ya...:d5::pass::biggrin: It looks pretty potent
I'm so looking forward to these dragon's & Duurty Magic I have going, one is easily gonna pull 7+ oz, kinda funny coz like you said, Normally Dragon's stay only 1-3oz at best... But you know that's not allowed in my tent :p My massive Producer, Look at that at day 36 yesterday I think...:thumbsup:
IMG_3879.JPG

@912GreenSkell she was stunted quite a bit in the beginning. Took her like a photo and started feeding way too early but she has filled out enough for me. Nowhere near her sister though. @onepunchkitty has a log that is looking really good for the same strain. Looks a hell of a lot better than my girl lol. Plus t5s just don’t do what my old hps did. Can’t wait to get my cobs in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so looking forward to these dragon's & Duurty Magic I have going, one is easily gonna pull 7+ oz, kinda funny coz like you said, Normally Dragon's stay only 1-3oz at best... But you know that's not allowed in my tent :p My massive Producer, Look at that at day 36 yesterday I think...:thumbsup:
View attachment 830598

Yeah man...for a dragon, she is a giant!! I have a pack of duurty dragons but have not tried any yet.

Yeah man...for a dragon, she is a giant!! I have a pack of duurty dragons but have not tried any yet.
My dragon is huge also, that was my Duurty Magic... Here is my Dragon Queen.. this almost 30" tall now... big difference considering I was told they not get bigger then 18" :p not allowed in my tent to stay small...:thumbsup::pass:
IMG_3880.JPG

My dragon is huge also, that was my Duurty Magic... Here is my Dragon Queen.. this almost 30" tall now... big difference considering I was told they not get bigger then 18" :p not allowed in my tent to stay small...:thumbsup::pass:
View attachment 830599

Haha love growing herb....here you are not allowing smaller framed plants to be naturally small, and on the other side here I am, not allowing larger framed plants to be naturally large. :D

Force them to bid to our commands!! (shakes fist up in the air Dr. Doom Style!)
Doctor_Doom_Dialogue_1.png

Haha love growing herb....here you are not allowing smaller framed plants to be naturally small, and on the other side here I am, not allowing larger framed plants to be naturally large. :D
Yeah, my plants always come out bigger... not sure why...but they do!:d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back