Status
Not open for further replies.
P1060063.JPG

cheech and chong robbery, gardener keeps his stash!

Next year...next year...its about the only thing I see that is a benefit with a legal grow...motion activated crazy loud security system..if anyone calls the cops its a legal grow. Between that and a 8 camera IR night vision security system, along with IR flood lights to increase range of cameras to 250+ feet, i think I have got this covered!!

Next year...next year...its about the only thing I see that is a benefit with a legal grow...motion activated crazy loud security system..if anyone calls the cops its a legal grow. Between that and a 8 camera IR night vision security system, along with IR flood lights to increase range of cameras to 250+ feet, i think I have got this covered!!
sounds good! fools be trespassing!, in ak you could go a little medieval on em and folks would understand

sounds good! fools be trespassing!, in ak you could go a little medieval on em and folks would understand

Yeah laws are VERY different there than here...and truth be told...I use weed because it makes me a better, kinder person. The last thing I would want to do is put the hammer down on three "potentially" 20 year old kids for trying to steal some grass.
Trust me man, I have thought about this long and hard.

@trailanimal - but the idea of throwing down moose piss landmines all over the place and getting HD quality movie footage of them getting blasted in the face with said mines, sounds like good clean fun for the whole family!! :D :D Shit...I might be able to make some cash off a video like that even!!

Yeah laws are VERY different there than here...and truth be told...I use weed because it makes me a better, kinder person. The last thing I would want to do is put the hammer down on three "potentially" 20 year old kids for trying to steal some grass.
Trust me man, I have thought about this long and hard.

Yup..think carefully before deciding do that. Dude in Colorado just got sentenced to an 80 year murder conviction for shooting a couple of kids trying to raid his back yard crop. His wasn't a legal grow, but wouldn't really matter since they weren't threatening him with harm (he was in the house they were outside) so the "make my day" law wouldn't apply.

Last edited:
@trailanimal - but the idea of throwing down moose piss landmines all over the place and getting HD quality movie footage of them getting blasted in the face with said mines, sounds like good clean fun for the whole family!! :D :D Shit...I might be able to make some cash off a video like that even!!
I find no fault in this reasoning

Was something in the news recently about these little cyanide mines they use for killing coyotes that folks are trying to get rid of because folks have stumbled on them with their dogs and lost fido. Anyhow.....wonder if one of those could be retrofit to spray moose piss. :poof:

Thanks bud! Not the biggest of the season, but one of the heaviest! Wish i could have let her finish, but the asshole thieves cut her down premature....at least i got the bud and not them!!(they ran away and couldn't carry the mass of branches with them...lol)
damn bro, I hate thief's!!! I have shit-load security Camera's & alarm system, so that a huge deterrent... I guess they can take their chances the camera not working :p but that would be a huge mistake! Or that security system not hooked up..oh or the fact I have a doberman inside my house just waiting for some fun! She will let them in, but I will bet they will not get out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back