Status
Not open for further replies.
well the easiest way is to do one of two things i think. one is to buy a KIS organics re amendment pack and make that with your used soil and stuff. 50 and free shipping. not terrible.Makes 30-40 gallons depending. or buy bags of KIS soil,tlosoils.com soil amendment pack works as well.yet not quite as potent since the fish compost and things,but again,works nicely.or you could also buy a bag of soil.say Dr earth,roots any of those and add some Lime,compost materials like bokashi,steer and/or cow compost with a cup or so of mushroom compost and then add your more potent granules. the last is probably the cheapest but the KIS pack is your best bet imho. yet you do have to wait 2-4 weeks between granules,KIS packs and the cooking or even the 2 weeks for blending of the granules. so there are options man. just gotta figure out which one suits you mang.
Thank you sir . I knew you would have the answer . My only problem is I have to order from the USA for most of these products and shipping as you know is outrageous to Canada and some products they won't even consider shipping to us here in the backwoods like Toronto . :biggrin:

No idea why I like these guys...but, they caught my ear

die antvoort fuckin rock mate! that yolandi has got to be the hottest ugly chick ive ever seen. or the ugliest hot chick im not quite sure. they made a film too “Chappie” well worth a watch

Heh, turning yesterday's problem into today's profit. :eyebrows:

It shouldn't do much harm, they say that even a small light source (single CFL) is enough to keep the inner clock going. I think you'd be in a real trouble if the lights were out for few days.
yeah im sure theyll be fine. just panicking cos ive seen lots of horror stories on here about folks photos fucking up quickly with light issues. i like to run a tight ship. makes feel really guilty when i dont give them propper treatment lol.

yeah KIS is free shipping in the States,dunno about Canada though. well a bag of soil,some lime and a few other thibngs will be more expensive most likely in the long run but you'll get many grows back to back with the granules and so on. you essentially pack the foods in the soil and let it blend. really simple. so thats your way there I guess. you can try build a soil too. a lil more pricey,yet still have the top shelf quality organics covets.

die antvoort fuckin rock mate! that yolandi has got to be the hottest ugly chick ive ever seen. or the ugliest hot chick im not quite sure. they made a film too “Chappie” well worth a watch

LOL...yes Yolandi ..shes the back burning skank you dont tell your friends about..lol..seen chappie..pretty decent..

One down 5 to go :biggrin:
DSCN1617.JPG

I have a 2x2 foot grow space, and I want to create an 18" circular scrog so that the whole thing can turn, making it easy to service the whole plant. If I put up a net, the plant won't be mobile.

I'd surf around for DWC growers doing scrog setups and see what kind of creative solutions they've come up with. Especially one's working with small, single bucket setups still need to be able to remove the net cup lids to get at the reservoir in the bucket, so come up with some slick solutions to similar issues.

20160106_081434_large.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyhow....might be able to find some inspiration and/or ideas down that rabbit hole that would work for ya'. :smoking:

Goooooooood morning AFN!!!!!!

1867d2520dc279927db2b13c942519e293cce23fbbd3603517a0eabfab48b7b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back