Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happen to have 2 cameras for sale !!! :thumbsup:
Heh, turning yesterday's problem into today's profit. :eyebrows:

yeah i figured the odd blip shouldnt do any damage but done absolutely zero reading up on photos tbh. figure if i keep the light times right there shouldnt be any other real differences from autos. hopefully anyway : )

It shouldn't do much harm, they say that even a small light source (single CFL) is enough to keep the inner clock going. I think you'd be in a real trouble if the lights were out for few days.

Guess what I'm doing today !! :nono: Not a great crop but we're getting better . I still have few refinements to work out like lighting ' nutrients , watering etc etc . but if my Doctor is correct I might just have a few more years to perfect my technique :rofl:
DSCN1616.JPG

@Rebel or anyone here that can help me! I’ve got my prayers answered so I believe. As you know I’ve requested to be a tester for fast buds; well just this morning I received an email from nico asking for my contact address, my social media links, as well as my preferred strains. If anyone could explain what he meant by my contact address that’d be helpful as well as tell me what my link is for afn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your ambient RH if you don't mind me asking?? Mine has been in the mid-40's consistently, yet I still have a couple ounces of both WWXXL and TD that are a little damp, and it's been a week as of yesterday.. I like the slow drying, but I'm running out of bud lol I just rolled up a jib of some of the TD and I noticed immediately a very lemony, citrusy kind of smell.. SUPER sticky and before chop, I tried getting some pictures of the buds oozing resin, but they didn't come out well because my cell-phone-camera skills are lacking.. I used to have a real nice point-and-shoot camera, but the flash died a few months after buying it and then I wasn't able to return it because of the dreaded, "no receipt, no return/exchange"..

Hey man, my humidity sits between 48-52 last I checked,temp in the lower to mid 60's.2 oscillating fans going indirectly for maximum airflow..Plants were hung whole for 4 days,then buds removed,trimmed then placed on a RAW tray inside a dark cabinet for the remaining 3 w/ rotation.Now since I posted that pic earlier, the rh in the jar has increased to 68 and stabilized, staying below 70 which in my opinion is the dotted line..70% and above means more drying time.

Great Tuesday to ya'll! :d5:

Wooee, that sure had to give ya a kick.

Mmmm, perfect conditions! I wonder how it'll smoke and taste. :drool:

I should be posting a smoke report in a little while if you want to take a look at it..So far the taste and smoke have been nice,even before the cure! The slow dry helps.

Thanks

if your gonna be a tester they need your mailing address right?Thats what they want. your mailing addy,and links or names on social media.

Thanks bro! I sent all the info I found relatable including all contact info and mailing address. I’m asking for crystal meth, lsd-25, six shooter and Mexican airlines but told him 2 minimum of those 4 will work.

Y’all talk bout a rookie on the rise... I am just that by definition!!!

I have a question that I would like some input on . I used FFOF in my last grow . I was not impressed but my resources are limited right now and I was thinking about reusing it along with some other moss and coco that I have laying around . I wondered if I can use it right away or let it dry out completely or trash the whole issue and start over with new .:shrug: So impatient to get another grow going . :eyebrows:

well the easiest way is to do one of two things i think. one is to buy a KIS organics re amendment pack and make that with your used soil and stuff. 50 and free shipping. not terrible.Makes 30-40 gallons depending. or buy bags of KIS soil,tlosoils.com soil amendment pack works as well.yet not quite as potent since the fish compost and things,but again,works nicely.or you could also buy a bag of soil.say Dr earth,roots any of those and add some Lime,compost materials like bokashi,steer and/or cow compost with a cup or so of mushroom compost and then add your more potent granules. the last is probably the cheapest but the KIS pack is your best bet imho. yet you do have to wait 2-4 weeks between granules,KIS packs and the cooking or even the 2 weeks for blending of the granules. so there are options man. just gotta figure out which one suits you mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back