Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all have a good start to your day while I try to finish off mine.
cup.jpg

Great Tuesday to ya'll! :d5:

Ok all have a good start to your day while I try to finish off mine.
View attachment 830424

Wooee, that sure had to give ya a kick.

So the GWK has had a nice 7 day dry in ideal conditions..sealed the jar a few hours ago...Just waiting for the hygrometer to stabilize a reading and the burping process begins :thumbsup: Very nice weed.

View attachment 830432

Mmmm, perfect conditions! I wonder how it'll smoke and taste. :drool:

So the GWK has had a nice 7 day dry in ideal conditions..sealed the jar a few hours ago...Just waiting for the hygrometer to stabilize a reading and the burping process begins :thumbsup: Very nice weed.

View attachment 830432

What's your ambient RH if you don't mind me asking?? Mine has been in the mid-40's consistently, yet I still have a couple ounces of both WWXXL and TD that are a little damp, and it's been a week as of yesterday.. I like the slow drying, but I'm running out of bud lol I just rolled up a jib of some of the TD and I noticed immediately a very lemony, citrusy kind of smell.. SUPER sticky and before chop, I tried getting some pictures of the buds oozing resin, but they didn't come out well because my cell-phone-camera skills are lacking.. I used to have a real nice point-and-shoot camera, but the flash died a few months after buying it and then I wasn't able to return it because of the dreaded, "no receipt, no return/exchange"..

What's your ambient RH if you don't mind me asking?? Mine has been in the mid-40's consistently, yet I still have a couple ounces of both WWXXL and TD that are a little damp, and it's been a week as of yesterday.. I like the slow drying, but I'm running out of bud lol I just rolled up a jib of some of the TD and I noticed immediately a very lemony, citrusy kind of smell.. SUPER sticky and before chop, I tried getting some pictures of the buds oozing resin, but they didn't come out well because my cell-phone-camera skills are lacking.. I used to have a real nice point-and-shoot camera, but the flash died a few months after buying it and then I wasn't able to return it because of the dreaded, "no receipt, no return/exchange"..
I just happen to have 2 cameras for sale !!! :thumbsup:

In my humble , uneducated opinion . No . Tell them it's just a thunder storm passing by . :biggrin:
yeah i figured the odd blip shouldnt do any damage but done absolutely zero reading up on photos tbh. figure if i keep the light times right there shouldnt be any other real differences from autos. hopefully anyway : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back