Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks from the first outdoor chop! Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel
IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5900.JPG

IMG_5889.JPG

Evening stoners how are we? Can anyone list a few strains that grow prominently one main fat cola with a few side branches please? I'm growi g dinafems og kush which seems to be what I'm after so far but would like a few other options. I've been trying to grow perpetually, planting every 2 weeks so far it's been going OK but as a novice I've just been planting whatever the fuck I like. So there's a lot of overlap. (I had a wild Thai Ryder in there which pretty much filled the room let alone other plants haha) I've space for 6 3g\11ltr pots under led and 4 pots underneath those under cfl. My plan is to plant every week and they would spend the first 4 weeks under cfl then move up under led from there on. 'One in one out'. I've taken into account they may not all take 10 weeks so there's space for abit of jiggling about. Massive yeild isn't important 1-3 oz would be ideal more would be great.
I'm nearing the end of my seed 'stockpile' and want to 'explore' :pass:

Cheers guys
Q
You would like 24C or toof decay from Mephisto. They are both heavy duty predominantly indica if not full blown indica. At least 24 C is but both are what you acquiring about. But that is just two of many indica predominant strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back