Status
Not open for further replies.
We hope the best for you feenix my Wife and I

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..

Stay Safe @Feenix ..karma sent...:karmacloud:..get you and your Lady to the shelter before it is too late.

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: [HASHTAG]#AFNkarmaCloud[/HASHTAG] sent for everyone who is going to be affected.

Check in when you can and let us know you are okay.

afternoon everybody i hope everyone in these place with hurricanes are all safe and well i couldn't imagine a more frightening experience :vibes:

@Feenix

Yeah, as others have said - hope yall stay safe during this,:p

Much love to you and your family.

damn ya'll, the moods a little somber this morning. Im sure @Feenix would still want us to smoke a bowl and party on!

Absolutely. I'll party with you until I walk out the door. My son showed up with 20 gallons of fuel. Now with a reserve. We will drive 50 miles to a family home where we will party safely. Ruled it out before because we didn't want to come back on empty with none available.

Thank you all for your thoughts. We will get through this.
Best of luck to all in the red zone. Stay safe. It's only stuff.:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::vibes:

There is always time for a bowl. Tangie at the moment. Very nice.

good evenin stoners. preparing for nightshift again so thought id stop by and flash me bush again. big bud by bulkseeds this time. i almost forgot she was even there. just sits quietly in the corner giving me no hassle whatsoever. havent even changed her res since she was a tiddler. other than topping up her nutes twice a week i havent touched her in god knows how long. dont even need to correct the ph or check the ppm of her res. i just give her whatevers left in the bucket after my a/u gets her feed and it works out perfectly.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
very easy plant to grow : )

Evening stoners how are we? Can anyone list a few strains that grow prominently one main fat cola with a few side branches please? I'm growi g dinafems og kush which seems to be what I'm after so far but would like a few other options. I've been trying to grow perpetually, planting every 2 weeks so far it's been going OK but as a novice I've just been planting whatever the fuck I like. So there's a lot of overlap. (I had a wild Thai Ryder in there which pretty much filled the room let alone other plants haha) I've space for 6 3g\11ltr pots under led and 4 pots underneath those under cfl. My plan is to plant every week and they would spend the first 4 weeks under cfl then move up under led from there on. 'One in one out'. I've taken into account they may not all take 10 weeks so there's space for abit of jiggling about. Massive yeild isn't important 1-3 oz would be ideal more would be great.
I'm nearing the end of my seed 'stockpile' and want to 'explore' :pass:

Cheers guys
Q

good evenin stoners. preparing for nightshift again so thought id stop by and flash me bush again. big bud by bulkseeds this time. i almost forgot she was even there. just sits quietly in the corner giving me no hassle whatsoever. havent even changed her res since she was a tiddler. other than topping up her nutes twice a week i havent touched her in god knows how long. dont even need to correct the ph or check the ppm of her res. i just give her whatevers left in the bucket after my a/u gets her feed and it works out perfectly. View attachment 802482 View attachment 802483 very easy plant to grow : )
evening, ist the insulation on ur pot a bad idea? no oxegen 2 the roots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back