Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done watering and was struck with the amount of bud I am going to get off this MBAP.
266c2f5dea3081dd8952583085961c51.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
do u trim ur autos? just asking as every 1 i done was so dense looking in comparison

do u trim ur autos? just asking as every 1 i done was so dense looking in comparison
Nope this is how she grew less a couple huge fan leaves i have broken accidently.

Nope: i did Fim her

Edit, it may look so sparse because of the 4000K T5 Light bars on the walls behind her. But yeah it looks sparse in the pic.

Last edited:
Need Help deciding on my next Bean order!!!!
Mephisto is what I'm thinking but I want something in the skunk line anyone have any suggestions?
I want medium hight but good yeild and I want it to knock my socks off lol

Mephisto is what I'm thinking but I want something in the skunk line anyone have any suggestions?

@mephisto is probably going drop something new come October that might fit the bill. Maybe Mr. Mitch will way in for ya.

Nope this is how she grew less a couple huge fan leaves i have broken accidently.

Nope: i did Fim her

Edit, it may look so sparse because of the 4000K T5 Light bars on the walls behind her. But yeah it looks sparse in the pic.
fare enough jst wondered from the pic thats all, i no ppl that do trim autos , ive done it even if u see a b4 n after pic u wouldnt think it was the same plant even

im still 100 percent NL only now there just great ,cheap and cany go wrong with em , dnt even need an filter as there litrally no smell from them 2 me the perfect plant lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back