Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.

Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/t...2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/t...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/
thanks for the reminder :pass:

White Stomper
20171112_210152.jpg

Lurk no more, Hashy!!!! :cheers::pass::d5:
Have you done a formal intro (check my sig for the link)?
Just about to fire up some Yodabuds:headbang:
Got a favorite band or music type we can spin for ya? We go from classical opera to caustic punk:toke:
Happy Friday Renaissance Redneck! It's a pleasure to meet you, thanks for the warm welcome! Y'all seem like a bunch of cool cats in here, I shall be stopping in here more often for sure! I think I wrote out a formal introduction when I first joined the boards about a year.... maybe year and a half ago? I just have not been as active on the social end. I've always been one to listen more than I speak. :chimp:
Oh mannnnnnnn I like it all when it comes to music, but let's be real here.... the weirder and trippier the better! What is the trippiest thing you guys have up your sleeves!?

Hey @HashyApache great to see ya in here. I'll take a toke of that.
Howdy Bushmaster! It's a pleasure to meet you man! There's plenty enough for everyone! Passing it to the left to you my friend!

Great looking nugs! Fire one up already...
Thank you so much pepe! I don't think i'll be hesitating for a second!

@HashyApache ,
Look for a visit from @The Elvis , I think he is a cherry pie fan?
As he should be! I'm a biiiiiit of a ganja snob, but this stuff deserves every little bit of hype. Tasty, sticky, dense, and strooooong. I few too many pokes and I turn into the neighborhood crackhead peeking between the blinds of my windows compulsively eating a full box of cereal....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back