Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always kind of lurked from the shadows deep in the organic growing section browsing, but I figured it was time for me to stop by the live chat and be social for once. Howdy dudelers! Happy Friday! What are we smoking on tonight? Burning a little bit of Cherry Pie here tonight, already feeling rooooasty toasty inside and out!
Hope all is well!
IMG_3364.JPG

I've always kind of lurked from the shadows deep in the organic growing section browsing, but I figured it was time for me to stop by the live chat and be social for once. Howdy dudelers! Happy Friday! What are we smoking on tonight? Burning a little bit of Cherry Pie here tonight, already feeling rooooasty toasty inside and out!
Hope all is well! View attachment 829224
Lurk no more, Hashy!!!! :cheers::pass::d5:
Have you done a formal intro (check my sig for the link)?
Just about to fire up some Yodabuds:headbang:
Got a favorite band or music type we can spin for ya? We go from classical opera to caustic punk:toke:

Hope all is well!
View attachment 829225
Great looking nugs! Fire one up already...

I'll be back on in a bit. I have to do some fatherly duties by helping finish another pinewood derby car for my daughters troop while I'm relaxed and not feeling the pain.

Then excited to see my daughter who is coming home from college over the weekend. You don't know how much you end up missing your kids till they are not close by.

PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.

Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/t...2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/t...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/
Rosa won't be home for a few hours, Brother....
Is blind-assed Karma voting allowed? :hookah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back