Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday AFN and a happy one it is... final got my hand on some ocean grown gear in the UK, pack of Alien Rift is in the post :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Is their gear all photos ?? I don't see much in the description that says ..

Anybody else abandon herb for dabs? If I try smoking a bowl, it tastes like tobacco - nasty! Same for Claire, she's kinda bummed about it. We might light up a big fattie every now and then, but other than that we're squishing all of our nugs and then hitting the wax with either a nectar collector, enail or vape.

I love the taste of dabs but I love the naturalization of smoking flower too I love how I can taste the aroma and the feel of the smoke rolling from my tongue tasting each flavor even though I get that from dabs smoking flower is how I started it’s how I’ll end lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little preflower brought to you by Bridget “the early miss midget” day 33

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6a40a068d92c778b02cac933e90af3d1.jpg

A Lil torture brought to u by daggers strain. That was the name of my plant. Hence the dagger in her lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Anybody else abandon herb for dabs? If I try smoking a bowl, it tastes like tobacco - nasty! Same for Claire, she's kinda bummed about it. We might light up a big fattie every now and then, but other than that we're squishing all of our nugs and then hitting the wax with either a nectar collector, enail or vape.
Over the years, bowls have lost their luster... give me a joint and a sunset anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back