Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so for those who have a Hermie going... “Herms are bad If It's genetic but if It's forced It can be good because in effect It's What is called"rodelization " which in effect is a female that through a last ditch effort produces male parts in order to procreate and out of any seeds that are created 100% of them will be female. But with a higher tendency to hermie just make sure that conditions are optimal and you’ll have a successful grow with a beautiful female plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So could get a straight up male, they are fem seeds? If i could and do, would the pollen be like normal pollen which going to be like 50/50 or female pollen like if you used cs? Maybe this will be goid to try. I plucked a few nanners and put in container so is that good pollen then? You blew my mind lol. I thought once it hermied pollen no good... Thanks there goes all my free time for the next week or so lol. Thanks for the info bro!

So could get a straight up male, they are fem seeds? If i could and do, would the pollen be like normal pollen which going to be like 50/50 or female pollen like if you used cs? Maybe this will be goid to try. I plucked a few nanners and put in container so is that good pollen then? You blew my mind lol. I thought once it hermied pollen no good... Thanks there goes all my free time for the next week or so lol. Thanks for the info bro!

It could be used to pollinate

Thing about using it to pollinate with is that it’d bee bred that way so future seeds will herm

image.jpg
For Lunch (small pressed Bud,1st press)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back