Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t you use them. When seeds are created they are either born P(male) or p(female) for example. But in this instance let’s say the male seed is PP And female seed is pp your seeds will be Pp so planting them will give you a 50/50 chance of either sex they’ll still carry the autoflower gene because they were birthed auto just so happens the auto was a female that turned hermy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought if it turned hermi then any seed would be more likely to hermy and basicly usless you want hermies? Now i got to do some researching on this. Got to say I don't like the odds tho, using any seeds from it.

I thought if it turned hermi then any seed would be more likely to hermy and basicly usless you want hermies? Now i got to do some researching on this. Got to say I don't like the odds tho, using any seeds from it.

I completely get where you’re coming from but not every seed is born of the same sex. IMHO it’d be worth a try. Plant three at least since they’re birthed auto by an auto they’ll carry the auto gene wait for them to sex and determine your route from there. It’d be worth the experiment for experience.

Good Morning A.F.N.
Welcome @Chong's Cousin . New Grower ??
I'm filled up with information already !! Par meters , loggers . bar lighting . Thanks @Ripper for the video but you realy must use a tripod to prevent the hand shakes . :pighug: I hope you all have a great day where ever you are . :thumbsup:

My phone doesn’t attach to a tri pod

Ok so for those who have a Hermie going... “Herms are bad If It's genetic but if It's forced It can be good because in effect It's What is called"rodelization " which in effect is a female that through a last ditch effort produces male parts in order to procreate and out of any seeds that are created 100% of them will be female. But with a higher tendency to hermie just make sure that conditions are optimal and you’ll have a successful grow with a beautiful female plant.

Got a COB and an old Bomb THC in the sunroom
P_20171114_073100.jpg

Gave the girls a bath in hydrogen peroxide Thanks for reminding me @Ripper . Better late than never !! All of a sudden I'm run over by fungus gnats . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back