Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday had been a tough day, as 3yrs ago, one of my closest, best friends killed himself.. Been a hell of a time trying to work through it, but he is also the one who got me into growing.. I try to draw strange parallels, but his life and journey gave me momentum and spirit to keep my grow going and keep things thriving.. I find myself talking to him a bit in my own way, but it's still never easy.. We were 2 very VERY different people who found common ground.. Hard to imagine where I'd be as a person, if I had never met him..

Anyway, this ones for you!!!! I'll be chopping 2-4 plants this afternoon, so that should keep me busy!!!

20171113_181020 (1).jpg

Good Morning AFN- Yes indeed @1939bear ,trying to gather all the knowledge i can to pull off my 1st official soil gro -time for some coffee beans:coffee::420:MST in 20 min. too Ahh glad its my day off-coffee tastes so much better at 4:20am on a day off :woody:
You'll like it here . Good , well informed generous people willing to help at the drop of the hat . Make sure you check out the various forums since it's your day off , you'll go through lots of coffee just learning and last but not least don't be afraid to ask questions . You may not get an answer right away but somebody will answer sooner or later . :thumbsup:

Yesterday had been a tough day, as 3yrs ago, one of my closest, best friends killed himself.. Been a hell of a time trying to work through it, but he is also the one who got me into growing.. I try to draw strange parallels, but his life and journey gave me momentum and spirit to keep my grow going and keep things thriving.. I find myself talking to him a bit in my own way, but it's still never easy.. We were 2 very VERY different people who found common ground.. Hard to imagine where I'd be as a person, if I had never met him..

Anyway, this ones for you!!!! I'll be chopping 2-4 plants this afternoon, so that should keep me busy!!!

View attachment 827711
Sorry to hear about your loss man . It's never easy to understand why people commit suicide . Life can be very demanding sometimes . :shrug:

You'll like it here . Good , well informed generous people willing to help at the drop of the hat . Make sure you check out the various forums since it's your day off , you'll go through lots of coffee just learning and last but not least don't be afraid to ask questions . You may not get an answer right away but somebody will answer sooner or later . :thumbsup:

Loving it already AFN-Thanks YoG!! Def will do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back