Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mcdee I have a small article on seeds and breeding here on afn on the breeders corner forum check it out it explains the way seeds are created and how genes are passed down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do you go in for another opinion on your back?

The 29th Nov. late afternoon appointment. I'm not looking forward to the 3hr drive just to get there. Then however long that takes and the 3hr ride home. I'm gonna be beat to hell after all that time in the car.

The 29th Nov. late afternoon appointment. I'm not looking forward to the 3hr drive just to get there. Then however long that takes and the 3hr ride home. I'm gonna be beat to hell after all that time in the car.

Man and all that sitting putting pressure on your lower lumbar won’t be helping matters. Smoke a fatty brother!

Have you tried high dosing green dragon tincture high cbd before?

Man and all that sitting putting pressure on your lower lumbar won’t be helping matters. Smoke a fatty brother!

It would be nice if we could get a cheap motel room just so we're there and take some of the time from being stuck in the car. Just not sure how doable it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back