Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday Morning Stoners
I have a question of some political importance !! Has anybody currently using a PAR meter or a PAR sensor to measure the efficiency of their lighting . If so what are you using ?? I have researched some meter's but have come to the conclusion that most are trash . The only one that seems to have any credibility is the Apogee SQ-520 Smart Quantum Sensor USB but this baby is over $300. . Waiting with bated breath for your response Cheers and have a great day :chimp:
:jointman: 'Bear mon! Have a chat with my man @A-Train about this unit! I think you're spot on, doesn't seem to be much in between, and in a way, that makes sense for this rather specialized product,... He has done some excellent reviews and testing with his lights using this unit,... look up the thread under his profile--> postings--> at the bottom in fine print, it says Show all threads by this person,.. hit that and it'll be in there,...

I have been on this site for 3 years 3 months and I have learned how NOT to grow weed . :shrug: Maybe someday I'll learn how to grow weed .:biggrin:
:crying: aaa, g'won! --that IS learning how to grow (fine-ass) weed! :pass: :cheers:... I think you got it pretty well fingered out,... :smoking:

Hey gang, just found some nanners. WTF, how do i get rid of them? At day 50 just saw few hours ago.
--- :doh: that's sucky to hear mate,... as mentioned, it could be a number of things causing it, likely a combo,.. general propensity, stress, damn bad luck of the genetic draw,... all you can do is spend plenty of up-skirt time with her! :eyebrows::funny:.... I'm finding the infrequent seed in a couple of my OD photo's this year- never saw a hint of nanners, but there's no way it was an "outside job",... nanners are sneaky fuckers.. they don't form the fully developed flower that a true hermie does, and the nanners are always in the bud proper,.. hermie's have normal male flowers at stem bases,...

In case anyone is even slightly interested in my racing greyhound, he was in the semi finals tonight for the Eclipse Stakes at Nottingham.................he is in Trap 2...........Bubbly Bluebird..........
:bravo: smashing victory eP, brilliant!! :d5: :headbang: ... that was an exciting race, that BB nearly reeled him back in with that late surge! :eek1:

>>> Kneehigh- :drool: that's a deal for that much raw honey! ...wildflowers, or crop?

>>>
Hmm, I've run out of pipe cleaners and need to lst...

Do you think Mrs f6 will notice if I cut the strings off her tampons?

/runs
:laughcry: :cuss: :yoinks::dragon3::hothot: :rofl:-- oh gawd, I dunno what'll be worse, getting caught during the act, or after! :nono: mate, she will braid, sheer and weave your not-so short and curlies and make you use that instead! :baghead: :haha:

:jointman: 'Bear mon! Have a chat with my man @A-Train about this unit! I think you're spot on, doesn't seem to be much in between, and in a way, that makes sense for this rather specialized product,... He has done some excellent reviews and testing with his lights using this unit,... look up the thread under his profile--> postings--> at the bottom in fine print, it says Show all threads by this person,.. hit that and it'll be in there,...

:crying: aaa, g'won! --that IS learning how to grow (fine-ass) weed! :pass: :cheers:... I think you got it pretty well fingered out,... :smoking:

--- :doh: that's sucky to hear mate,... as mentioned, it could be a number of things causing it, likely a combo,.. general propensity, stress, damn bad luck of the genetic draw,... all you can do is spend plenty of up-skirt time with her! :eyebrows::funny:.... I'm finding the infrequent seed in a couple of my OD photo's this year- never saw a hint of nanners, but there's no way it was an "outside job",... nanners are sneaky fuckers.. they don't form the fully developed flower that a true hermie does, and the nanners are always in the bud proper,.. hermie's have normal male flowers at stem bases,...

:bravo: smashing victory eP, brilliant!! :d5: :headbang: ... that was an exciting race, that BB nearly reeled him back in with that late surge! :eek1:

>>> Kneehigh- :drool: that's a deal for that much raw honey! ...wildflowers, or crop?

>>>
:laughcry: :cuss: :yoinks::dragon3::hothot: :rofl:-- oh gawd, I dunno what'll be worse, getting caught during the act, or after! :nono: mate, she will braid, sheer and weave your not-so short and curlies and make you use that instead! :baghead: :haha:

Crop I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:baked: Gringo, Dona Marie (sorry, can't figure out how to add that tilde yet!).... :cheers: thanks for the kinds words mates,.. believe it or not, I'm not that experienced myself, but do have a long history of plant growing, so that helps! That nad the infirmary work, REALLY shows what not to do at the very least! :rofl:

>>>
I'm gonna let her go, no other choice. I can pick out seeds, just sucks I can't use them lol.

I'm gonna let her go, no other choice. I can pick out seeds, just sucks I can't use them lol.

Why can’t you use them. When seeds are created they are either born P(male) or p(female) for example. But in this instance let’s say the male seed is PP And female seed is pp your seeds will be Pp so planting them will give you a 50/50 chance of either sex they’ll still carry the autoflower gene because they were birthed auto just so happens the auto was a female that turned hermy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back