Status
Not open for further replies.
Short answer, only way to get rid of them is to pluck them aggressively before they open. When I got a Hermie, I grew it out instead of cutting it down... Even though I pulled every ball sack I could find, some were hiding somewhere in side the buds as nanners. I ended up with about 15-20 seeds through a 1/4 pound of bud. That was checking twice a day at least for balls.
Ok, guess got do what I got do to. Any advice how to not fuck up my buds or would it be easier just to cut off buds that have them? Plant is huge gg4 from Fastbuds so not tossing it. Thanks man!

"But when bananas appear on your plants, they don’t need to “burst” in order to spread pollen, they will immediately start making pollen and often will seed the buds that are close by even if bananas are removed right away, and sometimes the pollen can drift to other plants and pollinate them as well, too."
I don't mind if I have some seeds just don't want bud to be useless never had nanners. Well had a NL give me like 3-4 Seeds but never saw nanners. Just saw them at like 10am today.

Ok, guess got do what I got do to. Any advice how to not fuck up my buds or would it be easier just to cut off buds that have them? Plant is huge gg4 from Fastbuds so not tossing it. Thanks man!

In the end, if you keep the plant, get in your mind that there WILL be some seeds, somewhere. But I had few nanners in the buds, mostly balls. The balls are easy to pull with your fingers. The nanners can break up the bud a bit when you get them out, try tweezers.

You can cut off the buds that you see the nanners, but there is no gaurantee more will not grow. Once it goes hermie, it stays hermie. It will keep putting out male parts till it's harvested. I think I would cut it down and start over if it happened again

@Mcdee the question I have is not about the hermie problem, but what caused it. Mine was caused most likely by lights burning the top couple kolas. Ususally stress is what induces the hermie thing. What else is going on?

@Mcdee the question I have is not about the hermie problem, but what caused it. Mine was caused most likely by lights burning the top couple kolas. Ususally stress is what induces the hermie thing. What else is going on?
Did some late supercropping, think that may have done it. Other didn't tho.

It could be nothing but genetics as well... I've had strains of photos that would nanner on or about day 45 of flower.... just the selfing gene making a dominant appearance.

ebb666ff280554cbbad263697f3b298e.jpg
heaven in a box [emoji16][emoji1413]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back