Status
Not open for further replies.
Bondage is a real addiction lol just threw two more straps on some branches that were out growing their original tug blocking light from the center where some smaller branches under the canopy could use some extra lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bomb THC Bomb bud fresh harvested
DSCN3873.JPG

Got any pictures
@Mcdee ???

In case anyone is even slightly interested in my racing greyhound, he was in the semi finals tonight for the Eclipse Stakes at Nottingham.................he is in Trap 2...........Bubbly Bluebird................

Got any pictures
@Mcdee ???

In case anyone is even slightly interested in my racing greyhound, he was in the semi finals tonight for the Eclipse Stakes at Nottingham.................he is in Trap 2...........Bubbly Bluebird................

Hey ep hows it going, do you ever race at the track in peterborough

Hey gang, just found some nanners. WTF, how do i get rid of them? At day 50 just saw few hours ago.

Short answer, only way to get rid of them is to pluck them aggressively before they open. When I got a Hermie, I grew it out instead of cutting it down... Even though I pulled every ball sack I could find, some were hiding somewhere in side the buds as nanners. I ended up with about 15-20 seeds through a 1/4 pound of bud. That was checking twice a day at least for balls.

Back in the day, we used to get a lot of Jamaican weed which was full of seeds, they don't half pop and explode in your spliff !

Hey gang, just found some nanners. WTF, how do i get rid of them? At day 50 just saw few hours ago.

"But when bananas appear on your plants, they don’t need to “burst” in order to spread pollen, they will immediately start making pollen and often will seed the buds that are close by even if bananas are removed right away, and sometimes the pollen can drift to other plants and pollinate them as well, too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back