Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy how far and fast I’m coming in on the scene. My knowledge has been greatly earned and given to those who need it though I’m newish to the scene I’ve done nothing but do vast deep research and have been able to have a successful grow so far after addressing problems earlier because of my research plus it helps I’m not willing to sleep on it when I put my heart into something I go all in. I’ll always come across something that I’ll need your guys help with though I can’t learn it all in one day so to speak lol
the "learning" never seems to end, new discoveries all the time!

Hey guys I've got a couple of peyote cookies on the go at 5 weeks old I've tied them down from day one the bud sites on the branches tied down have turned into tops,I also topped the branches a week ago ....all the tops I've just mentioned only have a couple of sets of leaves and so bud sites

To my question.....how many sets of leaves per top before I should flip to 12/12 for nice size colas

It’s crazy how far and fast I’m coming in on the scene. My knowledge has been greatly earned and given to those who need it though I’m newish to the scene I’ve done nothing but do vast deep research and have been able to have a successful grow so far after addressing problems earlier because of my research plus it helps I’m not willing to sleep on it when I put my heart into something I go all in. I’ll always come across something that I’ll need your guys help with though I can’t learn it all in one day so to speak lol

sounds like a recipe for success brother
:d5:

Hey guys I've got a couple of peyote cookies on the go at 5 weeks old I've tied them down from day one the bud sites on the branches tied down have turned into tops,I also topped the branches a week ago ....all the tops I've just mentioned only have a couple of sets of leaves and so bud sites

To my question.....how many sets of leaves per top before I should flip to 12/12 for nice size colas
This Many . :biggrin:
P1100087.JPG

So they would be fem and they would hermy, but still get bud. May have to save them for if I become desperate for seed.

If you have a hermie that turned hermie at fault not genetics the seeds will be female but if your conditions aren’t optimal such as medium, light, watering and feedings then there’s a chance they’ll herm. If you pollinate using the pollin you collected the seeds will be bred as Hermies and not females nor males they’ll produce buds with seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back