Status
Not open for further replies.
I am loving this cool mist humidifier! Makes for temp and Rh control that much easier! Temps are 75 F and Rh is 48% which is what I want now that I’m entering flowering phases. Once the buds start really forming I’ll see if I can get the temps to 72 75 max with an rh of 35/40 to really get those nuggets hard and dripping with resins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey lads, sorry to cut across everyone, cant find any info on the site. Can we upload videos to threads? Wanna try Vloggin my journal.:smoking: I have the option to upload video but it wont support mp4 :dammit:
Any ideas?

(Also thats one hell of a cola!!)

Hey lads, sorry to cut across everyone, cant find any info on the site. Can we upload videos to threads? Wanna try Vloggin my journal.:smoking: I have the option to upload video but it wont support mp4 :dammit:
Any ideas?

mm good question. hopefully one of the mods see this soon and gets back to ya. Never thought of doing a video upload before. :coffee2: mephsito rocks

I am loving this cool mist humidifier! Makes for temp and Rh control that much easier! Temps are 75 F and Rh is 48% which is what I want now that I’m entering flowering phases. Once the buds start really forming I’ll see if I can get the temps to 72 75 max with an rh of 35/40 to really get those nuggets hard and dripping with resins!

gotta love that control, I can only imagine

gotta love that control, I can only imagine

I’ve seen some amazing early miss grows but some of them weren’t even close to size as far as bushyness compared to mine so I’m really excited to see this grow finish out! Expecting 2 zips but praying for a qp lol

Any ideas?

never worry bout butting in live stoner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back