Status
Not open for further replies.
Helllo LS friends! I got in need of space in my second tent for 12/12 so i had to cut down my Goldglues, maybe could a let them go. but here is the end results

DAY68-NOV11-GGbuds_Hanging1.JPG

GG#2 there on the left, her buds have the classic lime pine smell of the GG. She didn't mature her hairs as fast, but she was showing 5-10% amber heads.

DAY68-NOV11-GG1_mainstem.JPG

There is the long main stalk of the Goldglue1 I had, My best guess is that bog bogglegum monster pheno came out to play from the 24carat lineage. She has no t races of the lime/pine smell at all. More spicey grape sweetness. very interesting. That monster bud I hope dries up just fine. Little nervous never made any cola that big before.

Helllo LS friends! I got in need of space in my second tent for 12/12 so i had to cut down my Goldglues, maybe could a let them go. but here is the end results

View attachment 827173
GG#2 there on the left, her buds have the classic lime pine smell of the GG. She didn't mature her hairs as fast, but she was showing 5-10% amber heads.

View attachment 827174
There is the long main stalk of the Goldglue1 I had, My best guess is that bog bogglegum monster pheno came out to play from the 24carat lineage. She has no t races of the lime/pine smell at all. More spicey grape sweetness. very interesting. That monster bud I hope dries up just fine. Little nervous never made any cola that big before.
wow, nice harvest!, just the kind stuff we don't mind hiding in the closet

thats that crazy Mephisto! them lovely girls do all the hardwork and heavy lifting, i am here to just pay the bills :crying: and smoke her!

Biggest harvest I have ever done.
biggest harvest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggest harvest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the main stem is the size of my forearm! hahahahahah i only seen buds like before, on the interwebs.... always some other grower! I see i am climed the ranks myself now :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back