Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/

Also time is running out for the Outoodr voting phase...only a few more days left, so if you havent got your votes in, now it the time!!
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Autoflower Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.
vote.jpg

And a good Monday morning A.F.N. :thumbsup:
View attachment 824877
:crying: That's me, all the way! I dread time change :coffee2:

Good morning/afternoon/evening fellow grow bros and grow sisters! Britney wanted to show you how fat she’s getting! Put almost a little over half gallon of water and mammoth p through her and man she’s a hog barely any run off. And who remembers Bridget? Well I thought she was done for due to neglect but after one feeding with nutes and a booster she rose from the dead! She was droopy leaves were dying and literally came back to life after a good feeding followed by a watering.
bc03724f420d868dec30e1594e1933fc.jpg
britney day 29 sorry bout the lighting the lights just kicked on.
3f79a6e02fc36e69a13ba84ca2331b7a.jpg
bridget, age-forgot lol

P.s. before watering the gals I stuck my fingers in the soil all around as you should, it helps me determine where I pour water as well. But anywho as I was doing this in Britney’s pot I could feel thick straw width roots everywhere all throughout the pot! I can definitely say this gal has established herself very well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking good!

Looking good GodamJT . Here's one of my Mephito's Creme Bubbly ( I have 6 more ) at day 67 . 50/50 cloudy/clear . I think the buds are small or am I guilty of over expectations again . :nono:
View attachment 824903 View attachment 824904
:drool:
It's normal (?) to critique our grows especially the closer it comes to harvesting.
They do look mighty tasty!
dscn1606-jpg.824904

View attachment 824905 View attachment 824906 View attachment 824907 View attachment 824908 View attachment 824909
Good Mornin Stoners. Nice plant @1939bear ! that bud got serious frost, another couple weeks and you get to cut it off?
Good start you have going there! @green genes
Was going to dump another jar on the pile but was like ehh I don't feel like putting it all back in lol

View attachment 824923

Smoke it! Smoke it! Don't put it back, smoke it! :funny:

Finally ordered my tea kit this morning :thumbsup: The game changer

• Compost Tea Kit Complete with everything you need to brew a high biology compost tea
  • Big Bubbles Cause Mixing Currents, keeping your Dissolved Oxygen levels high throughout the brew.
  • Easy to use design makes brewing Compost Tea easy from start to finish. Commercial Grade Air Pump - 571 GPH 18watts
  • Kit comes with a TeaLAB Brew Bag, BubbleSnake Aerator, Bucket, Air Pump, all hoses and fittings, LifeCube Compost, FishBall Activators, Insect Frass, our Soil Life Mircobial Inoculant, and a Chlorine Test Kit
  • Excellent Customer Service. Call TeaLAB and talk to a human. We pride ourselves in helping others succeed. Call anytime with your compost tea questions. Built to Last in Humboldt County California. Made by a gardener for gardeners.

Guys I might actually have a "perfect flower" variety here. (What you'd call a hermie I suppose)

My Somangos are in flower, day 38, and below every bud-branch there's a little banana cluster growing. The plants are perfectly healthy and happy, this one just seems to grow that way. I had intended to reVeg it anyways for some femming but looks like it took care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back