Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda frosty there dude. Nice! the thing many overlook I think is lime. Lime is great.period.. why do they add it on bodies in movies and cartel crimes LOL it speeds decomposition. so you have to have enough bio foods to have it work and balance out on. powder and pellet or prilled lime are two different things. similar but react a little different. but both are good. just sayin. but with that in mind ,just make sure the mix has stuff for it to bind and work with.

I read somewhere that 1-2tbsp of lime can be applied to the top of your soil 6 weeks after planting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Basics of Pelletized Lime. The benefits of applying a lime soil amendment are a result of lime's ability to correct soil acidity. Lime applications neutralize the acidity of the soil, allowing plants to absorb previously locked up nutrients.

yes, you can do anything with lime. it just has to be done right in the proper context. lime with little foods or any real buffering materials just lime alione can be an issue is all. but yeah man, you can use it like that certainly. I tell ppl make a lime top coating for flower with added foods. its all good and works. or if your PH is wobbly,sure. turn in a few tsp and call it a day. take time to work though. thats why you mix and blend it prior to flower or whatever so its already broken down and available to start working quickly.

true. however,if its a pretty empty soil with acidic qualities,it'll do exactly that indeed. but as I stated it'll potentially spike it too high is all. use too much with an improper balanced soil it'll get too high then is all. just saying watch for application rates is all. but yeah,its killer stuff bud

yes, you can do anything with lime. it just has to be done right in the proper context. lime with little foods or any real buffering materials just lime alione can be an issue is all. but yeah man, you can use it like that certainly. I tell ppl make a lime top coating for flower with added foods. its all good and works. or if your PH is wobbly,sure. turn in a few tsp and call it a day. take time to work though. thats why you mix and blend it prior to flower or whatever so its already broken down and available to start working quickly.

I’ve been thinking of adding in 2 heft table spoons to the existing soil and additives in Shirley’s pot to see if that don’t help her a little more because we’re on day 36 with her and she’s nowhere near the stature of Britney. If it shows positive benefits then I’ll do the same to Britney when she’s into her 6th week maybe sooner.

yeah,you can apply it like that. but keep in mind Im not sure how your mix was potted up and blended. but yeah it should be alright. but again,hard to say fully since Im unfamiliar with your mix as awhole is all. but yeah, apply it earlier if its not pre blended into a top coating. keep it moist too.

yeah,you can apply it like that. but keep in mind Im not sure how your mix was potted up and blended. but yeah it should be alright. but again,hard to say fully since Im unfamiliar with your mix as awhole is all. but yeah, apply it earlier if its not pre blended into a top coating. keep it moist too.

Yeah I highly doubt it had any blended organic soil is all she’s in no mixed additives. Next grow though bet your ass I’m a little more educated as to what my babies will go in! I’ll have to wait till next watering though maybe. But I just watered her Monday so it should still be moist enough to go ahead and sprinkle some in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back