Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 54

IMG_20171101_103039.jpg

IMG_20171101_103211.jpg
IMG_20171101_103301.jpg

Morning, afternoons and evening fellow stoners and growers! Just got home from the gym checked on the ladies they seem to be happy as all get out Britney is all perky and Shirley’s just doing her thing. How’s everyone else’s day going or been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 823190
Finally getting some Frost on my Haze only took 82 days from seed to show up lol
Kinda gives me a small pump tint!
As I was looking her over it's starting to show on many of her buds this girl is really giving me an experience and learning. Can't wait to get away from all the pH BS with this soil I'm using. And she still has a low smell to her untill you touch her.

I heard applying Pelletized lime will help keep the ph in check whether it be too high or low. But I just wanted to say I’ve been noticing a smell coming from my gals here lately getting stronger and stronger. Britney has a sweet, piney earthy smell as to where Shirley has the spicy and sweet at the same time and they haven’t even started to preflower yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda frosty there dude. Nice! the thing many overlook I think is lime. Lime is great.period.. why do they add it on bodies in movies and cartel crimes LOL it speeds decomposition. so you have to have enough bio foods to have it work and balance out on. powder and pellet or prilled lime are two different things. similar but react a little different. but both are good. just sayin. but with that in mind ,just make sure the mix has stuff for it to bind and work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back