Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the Grim Reaper doing the round huh bear..?...
ArtTfEc9.jpg

:crying::crying::crying:
Yes and he seems to be moving a little closer every day . Funny part I seem to be preoccupied with that thought about meeting him in the not too distant future . I don't sweat it just doing a lot of thinking about it . All these seeds I collect will go to A.F.N. :biggrin:

We are having visitors tonight!
Bears!
We had one the other night but I didn't get very good pictures only because my battery died. Me being out on the deck didn't bother him at all. He would just hide behind the tree and peek out at me.
IMG_4739.JPG

Part of my library from a previous life :toke:
View attachment 823166

Horse Whisperer..?...:eyebrows:

After the picture we stayed green for a while, no trick or treaters and we didn't have to go anywhere.
Quiet night here too.

We are too far away from town to be on the trick or treat route..:coffee:

Yes and he seems to be moving a little closer every day . Funny part I seem to be preoccupied with that thought about meeting him in the not too distant future . I don't sweat it just doing a lot of thinking about it . All these seeds I collect will go to A.F.N. :biggrin:

Yeah..we live in a Retirement community and it warps your judgement.
8 people we knew died in a 2 week spell last winter..only 2 Expected..but as hubby said..that is what we are here for..to end our days..so it is inevitable..:biggrin:

We are having visitors tonight!
Bears!
We had one the other night but I didn't get very good pictures only because my battery died. Me being out on the deck didn't bother him at all. He would just hide behind the tree and peek out at me.
View attachment 823175
Root I thought you lived in the U.K. ?? You don't have black bears there . Do you ?? :nono:

Horse Whisperer..?...:eyebrows:

We are too far away from town to be on the trick or treat route..:coffee:

Yeah..we live in a Retirement community and it warps your judgement.
8 people we knew died in a 2 week spell last winter..only 2 Expected..but as hubby said..that is what we are here for..to end our days..so it is inevitable..:biggrin:
Horse owner, gambler . :biggrin:

Root I thought you lived in the U.K. ?? You don't have black bears there . Do you ?? :nono:

We do!
My son says that this bear is a female with 2 cubs. There are several in the area that go around getting into garbage.

I live in the States, California for the time being.
It's 3:30 am for me.

IMG_20171101_062821.jpg

Finally getting some Frost on my Haze only took 82 days from seed to show up lol
Kinda gives me a small pump tint!
As I was looking her over it's starting to show on many of her buds this girl is really giving me an experience and learning. Can't wait to get away from all the pH BS with this soil I'm using. And she still has a low smell to her untill you touch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back