Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its time to share my bush finally getting done with a few photos! and on to the next round! Winter gonna be good! The budding girls are the SBSF2s. They are gonna get cut in 3-5 days here. The others on the left are a Cannatonic X Blackberry Kush and the other lady is Cannaventures Bubba Urkle Cookies

* delete that stupid strikeout*
View attachment 823122

awesome!! Thanks for posting some pics bud!!

awesome!! Thanks for posting some pics bud!!
Got a few more of the SBSf2s Ive been making; here are some up closer bud shots of the 3 girls... even wth the thirp attack I was able to get them girls to make these nice buds!
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS1-Cola.JPG
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS1-stalk1.JPG
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS2_cola4.JPG
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS2-cola.JPG
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS3_cola1.JPG
DAY60_OCT31st_SBS3_cola2.JPG

First grow!!?? Rep incoming..fine work bud!

Thanks, Skell!

Haha maybe I should say first successful grow. There was an aborted attempt with Sour Livers that only lasted about two weeks before I killed those poor seedlings.

Got a few more of the SBSf2s Ive been making; here are some up closer bud shots of the 3 girls... even wth the thirp attack I was able to get them girls to make these nice buds!

Damn those are looking good, nice pics too, like the lighting

:pass:

Bloody right!! Must be getting a fair bit of snow...cause its something frosty in here!!
thanks mate!!! yessss those are something special!! its a like a tropical fruit salad! no diesel nose at all.. very interested in these buds to smoke!

Thanks @SPZ the first bud pics, were one lady i took down tonight, she decided to take on the purple and amber up fastest. They didn't get too tall either; maybe 18" hahah quite small but thick compact buds.

Thanks, Skell!

Haha maybe I should say first successful grow. There was an aborted attempt with Sour Livers that only lasted about two weeks before I killed those poor seedlings.

Shit happens bud! As long as you learned what not to do!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back