Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought tonight would be a good night to show the monster I've been keeping locked in my tent. Until this morning, that is, when I straight murdered her with some bypass pruners.

IMG_20171029_110418435.jpg
IMG_20171029_110428667.jpg

Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

I already cut her sisters about ten days ago, but this lady was on her own schedule and I just let her fatten and ripen up right up until she could barely go on living anymore. The other three plants produced nine ounces together. This girl is gonna be about a half pound by herself. :cooldance:

It's my first grow, and I know I've got a lot to learn, but I would not have had anywhere near this level of success without the collective wisdom here on AFN. Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the knowledge and the good vibes too :thanks:

Happy Halloween Stoners! :hookah:

Thought tonight would be a good night to show the monster I've been keeping locked in my tent. Until this morning, that is, when I straight murdered her with some bypass pruners.

View attachment 823094 View attachment 823091
Northern Cheese Haze [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

I already cut her sisters about ten days ago, but this lady was on her own schedule and I just let her fatten and ripen up right up until she could barely go on living anymore. The other three plants produced nine ounces together. This girl is gonna be about a half pound by herself. :cooldance:

It's my first grow, and I know I've got a lot to learn, but I would not have had anywhere near this level of success without the collective wisdom here on AFN. Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the knowledge and the good vibes too :thanks:

Happy Halloween Stoners! :hookah:

First grow!!?? Rep incoming..fine work bud!

i think its time to share my bush finally getting done with a few photos! and on to the next round! Winter gonna be good! The budding girls are the SBSF2s. They are gonna get cut in 3-5 days here. The others on the left are a Cannatonic X Blackberry Kush and the other lady is Cannaventures Bubba Urkle Cookies

* delete that stupid strikeout*
OCT_31st_Flowertent-Various.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back