Status
Not open for further replies.
Olive oil is excellent! In a test I saw on skunkpharm research, olive oil was second only to coconut oil in extraction of cannabinoids. I use it to make my cooking oil with as its better for cooking than coconut oil. For all else though, including baking, coconut oil is king!

I make my edibles w/ unrefined coconut oil mostly because of the reading I've done, it seems to extract the most from the cannabis, but I also add the Soy Lecithin while I'm decarbing it, so it helps catalyze the extraction.. Hands-down, best method I've tried over the years.. I also like the added taste of the coconut because it's definitely one of my favorites, but you can use refined which is usually scent/tasteless..

Next up, I'm going to do an infused cooking oil.. Not sure which one, as I've heard olive oil isn't the best, so I may use vegetable or canola.. I liked making canna butter, but I feel like it wasn't as strong.. Just ate a brownie, so I'll let you guys know how they worked in about an hour!!

@Eyes on Fire What's up man?? How's everything going?? How's the back holding out?? I'm glad you mentioned this now, because when I opened the container I had, it was a little cakey, so I am gonna probably toss it since it said, "Best if used by 2016".. Not too far off, but still.. lol

Olive oil is excellent! In a test I saw on skunkpharm research, olive oil was second only to coconut oil in extraction of cannabinoids. I use it to make my cooking oil with as its better for cooking than coconut oil. For all else though, including baking, coconut oil is king!

If that's the case, then olive oil it is!!!!!! I didn't want to use coconut oil when I make certain dishes and I even considered using a little in a marinade for some steaks or pork chops.. I think that alone, would be killer!!!!!!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

I love the canna-olive oil for stir fry! Just need to use a little lower temps with it.

@Eyes on Fire What's up man?? How's everything going?? How's the back holding out?? I'm glad you mentioned this now, because when I opened the container I had, it was a little cakey, so I am gonna probably toss it since it said, "Best if used by 2016".. Not too far off, but still.. lol

If that's the case, then olive oil it is!!!!!! I didn't want to use coconut oil when I make certain dishes and I even considered using a little in a marinade for some steaks or pork chops.. I think that alone, would be killer!!!!!!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Tomatoes love horse manure compost!

Tomatoes pic2 -6-25-2017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back