Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I bet it tatse soo good!!! :d5:nice job!! :pass:passes to @Ozone69

*puts out the joint*

Sunday morning...gotta' break out the big bong.
:yeah:

giphy.gif

Passes the glass to @EvilScotsman

:chimp:

Herman Li/ Sam Tottman.. Mang these guys are like adrian smith and dave murray on meth!!

Rings a bell, but not really familiar with 'em. Have to check it out.

Here's another from "far away exotic lands". Around the time the Cold War was winding down, these guys came out of Russia and did pretty good in the US.

I remember GC, never seen em in concert, but i remember em.. Loved the Heavy Metal of the 80s, but not the radio play stuff, the underground stuff , damn metallica megadeath anthrax and IM were underground back then( and better too)

check this out, the peaches are early this year. A whole month early. This is an Elberta peach, and should ripen in late July.

I have another that is closer to proper schedule. Most of the peaches in Georgia lost all the flowers in an early spring frost, but I covered mine in plastic shopping bags, and wrapped the figs with sheets during the freeze and all four trees are producing. Take that "professional growers" HA ha ahahahaha... I get peaches and you don't!
_IGP0845.JPG
_IGP0838.JPG

Peach CANNA Crumble

Ingredients
  • 6 ripe peaches
  • 3/4 Cup of all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 Cup of rolled oats
  • 1/2 Cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 Cup of melted CANNA butter
  • 2 tablespoon glycerine CANNA extract
Instructions
  1. Peel off the skin of the peaches and slice them in 1/8 inch thick slices.
  2. Put them at the bottom of a 8inch square pan or at the bottom of 6 ramekins.
  3. For the crumble, mix together the flour, the rolled oats, the brown sugar, the glycerine CANNA extract, and the melted CANNA butter.
  4. Distribute the crumble evenly on top of the peaches.
  5. Bake in a 375F oven of 35 minutes.
  6. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:
wow I bet it tatse soo good!!! :d5:nice job!! :pass:passes to @Ozone69
Nahh, it actually is gross, the canna butter is gross, the lecithin is gross, i ran outta capsules to fill,straight shots make me wanna hurl,all in the name of a buzz!!!

Nahh, it actually is gross, the canna butter is gross, the lecithin is gross, i ran outta capsules to fill,straight shots make me wanna hurl,all in the name of a buzz!!!

I'm not surprised. I have yet to run into a extraction or concentrate that I like. I just smoke budzzz in glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back