Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh, it actually is gross, the canna butter is gross, the lecithin is gross, i ran outta capsules to fill,straight shots make me wanna hurl,all in the name of a buzz!!!

Mix it with a shot of wheat grass or kale juice or something. Have a little mini drink that tastes like hell but if the average joe can keep it down it'll make 'em feel soooooo good health and high wise. :holymoly:

Lisa-Kogan.jpg

I'm not surprised. I have yet to run into a extraction or concentrate that I like. I just smoke budzzz in glass.
smoke is good!!!

Mix it with a shot of wheat grass or kale juice or something. Have a little mini drink that tastes like hell but if the average joe can keep it down it'll make 'em feel soooooo good health and high wise. :holymoly:

Lisa-Kogan.jpg
anything has to be better than straight shotting it.. Blahhhh

I make my edibles w/ unrefined coconut oil mostly because of the reading I've done, it seems to extract the most from the cannabis, but I also add the Soy Lecithin while I'm decarbing it, so it helps catalyze the extraction.. Hands-down, best method I've tried over the years.. I also like the added taste of the coconut because it's definitely one of my favorites, but you can use refined which is usually scent/tasteless..

Next up, I'm going to do an infused cooking oil.. Not sure which one, as I've heard olive oil isn't the best, so I may use vegetable or canola.. I liked making canna butter, but I feel like it wasn't as strong.. Just ate a brownie, so I'll let you guys know how they worked in about an hour!!

I'm with ya @Feenix.. I took a job working for GM and I just never have the time like before. I will also tell ya my mood is low becuse of people in office who want to shut AFN down. J Sessions!! But I'm here growing and hiding in the shadows until this idiot is out off office or dies.. He is trying to get congress to give money to fight medical MJ and the only reason were still here is because he dont have the money to come after us!! If he we're to get money from congress there would narcs all over this place. But narcs need paychecks! Right now no money = no narcs!!! :pass:

With you 100% on that.
The Elvis for Emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back