Status
Not open for further replies.
check this out, the peaches are early this year. A whole month early. This is an Elberta peach, and should ripen in late July.

I have another that is closer to proper schedule. Most of the peaches in Georgia lost all the flowers in an early spring frost, but I covered mine in plastic shopping bags, and wrapped the figs with sheets during the freeze and all four trees are producing. Take that "professional growers" HA ha ahahahaha... I get peaches and you don't!
View attachment 770790 View attachment 770791

*puts out the joint*

Sunday morning...gotta' break out the big bong.
:yeah:

giphy.gif

Passes the glass to @EvilScotsman

:chimp:
thanks man. i miss having bongs : ( cant smoke inside anymore due to the bairn. it sucks lol. my seedlings all just popped today though so ill count that one as my celbratory bowl. here man have a blast of my home made bubble hash :pass:itsa goood sheeeet man : )

Here she is today..less than 30 days old..still kicking.

View attachment 770799
thats a braw symmetrical plant you got there mate. it makes my ocd happy. mines have so far all been big scraggly feckers or wee untameable bushes. not quite mastered the lst yet lol.

That's awesome!!! I wanna get something like that!!!!! And good morning @budelee !!!!!

Never been a big fan of Sundays, unless it's football season.. Regardless, today promises to be a good day!!!!!

39 days till the Hall of Fame game and the day each year that I look forward to as the official return of football!!

Last edited:
thats a braw symmetrical plant you got there mate. it makes my ocd happy. mines have so far all been big scraggly feckers or wee untameable bushes. not quite mastered the lst yet lol.

I've been practicing since I was in middle school lol..I just look for an open space and try to give each shoot their own spot without being overgrown by another..Once tied I give her a few days for those tied branches to get some stretch, then tie each branch horizontal above the soil surface and they pick back up again..A little light defoliation here and there and a LOT of tying and manipulating and she pretty much takes shape...Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back