Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I have been looking at the MBMs for a long time just never took the plunge for 2 bills at the time. but found a coupon for some bucks off.to my door before the price went down it was 160USD to my door. now its even cheaper and if you make meds DUDE!!! killer machine. takes the work out of it. Ole pop is the one who kinda made me re look at them. he got himself a stellar deal and I was like well SHIT then.I guess Imm get one too. taken me awhile to get 2 pieces of gear but well worth it when you wanna do a tinc to reduce on an induction plate AND coconut oil caps for example.:D i bought the extra bags too thinking it would be nice to use them for whatever but it doesnt come with a what to use where how too.LOL but the 190 or whatever it comes with it nice enough and you probably wont need other finer sifting bags imo.unless your doing some really really clean work for whatever reason.

Hey guys, just out of curiosity how much are a decent Auto pot??! been thinking of trying a cpl. ya know.brand(s) sizes and prices..do they vary greatly?

I Walked in HTGSupply a few days ago and seen the one pot xl module for 50 bucks and the 4 pot system w/ reservoir was like 230.

NICE! thank man. so they dont come in sizes like 3-5-7-20 gallon for example? bummer. 230 aint bad. are they comparable to say 5 gallon pot or smaller? brands I suppose are what more interests me. solidly built and warranty and the like. no issue stuff.

NICE! thank man. so they dont come in sizes like 3-5-7-20 gallon for example? bummer. 230 aint bad. are they comparable to say 5 gallon pot or smaller? brands I suppose are what more interests me. solidly built and warranty and the like. no issue stuff.

I just looked at it quick, they were like 6.6 gallon pots, like square pots.

Hey guys, just out of curiosity how much are a decent Auto pot??! been thinking of trying a cpl. ya know.brand(s) sizes and prices..do they vary greatly?
Although I'm UK based, mine are much smaller. 8.5 litres, mine is the Easy2Grow one. Green Goblin did say the one he saw was the XL version, so there must be a smaller version available. @pop22 ?

I'd imagine they would out perform a 5 gallon bucket, especially with the little air contraption that comes with it..Some of these yields on this forum, I sit here with my mouth open like whatever man lol

HUH now that works. I was hoping for more of a 3-4 gallon.true gallons,but also a larger one like the 6-8 gallon ones for my photos. I can water them in place sure but I like to take them out an water them and look at em and snap some pics. I imagine you cant do that all that easy with auto pots?lol like I said seen them but never used them and know little of them. so i appreciate you guys n gals yapping about this.

Awesome!! You won the sweet trip!! Excellent stuff man! Hope you had a blast!

Yeah man I got lucky :D and so took the whole family as the prize was so generous and we had a total blast. :baked: I'm doing a write up on it over on uk420 again in the Sweet Seeds section but need to wrap it up .....when I get some time!

ATB dude :pass:

hello everyone here is a few shots from this morning lights out they are looking so nice.
IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1739.JPG
IMG_1740.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG
IMG_1747.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back