Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Remo Nutes,

sorry I am late, I was rescuing a coach load of old ladies who were being mugged by a gang of Hells Angels. I took down eight of them before the police arrived and arrested the bikers and myself. By crikey those old birds can fight. Go for their handbags and they don't half put up a fight.

I got bailed and so better late than never. How is it going chums. Enjoying the interview ?

Hello Remo Nutes,

sorry I am late, I was rescuing a coach load of old ladies who were being mugged by a gang of Hells Angels. I took down eight of them before the police arrived and arrested the bikers and myself. By crikey those old birds can fight. Go for their handbags and they don't half put up a fight.

I got bailed and so better late than never. How is it going chums. Enjoying the interview ?
Hey bro, it was a good one. There was gorilla glue and sift everywhere

time to break out the canna cannons
P1030215.JPG

Hello Remo Nutes,

you did all that without your stick?
awesome!

Thanks for giving me a chance to spread the knowledge. Have a good day everyone!!!
thanks for the knowledge drop il deffo be getting on to my local store to get some of your stock in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back