Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers-beer-yoga.jpg

Whether the product is cold pressed is another factor. A lot of manufacturers use powdered extracts which are much less expensive. You lose the microbial component by going this route though. Both of our kelps are liquid and cold pressed.
yup i only use cold pressed the other takes alot of shit away

:smoking: Thanks Joel, the sourcing is something I've been wondering about,... farmed, and open harvest,.. marine algae can grow at such astonishing rates! I live near Monterey Bay, an in the past, I've seen harvester ships taking in Giant kelp,...
Cold pressed, you answered my next question already! I use GO Bioweed, which is made this way as well,... it's green thick-soupy stuff, not that funky brown processed glop which likely has lost the other hormones/stimulants as well,...

:smokeout: Cheers and thanks to you and Remo, mate! I've seen lots of fine grows here now with your brand, and the info offered here today makes it even more enticing... :thumbsup: :worship:

...off to service my ladies at the site,...:spels: ... :hump:

anyhow gotta pop out see you guys later and joel thanks for answering some of my questions i will pm you when i start my remo grow off my supercharge kit :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back