Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Remo Nutes,

sorry I am late, I was rescuing a coach load of old ladies who were being mugged by a gang of Hells Angels. I took down eight of them before the police arrived and arrested the bikers and myself. By crikey those old birds can fight. Go for their handbags and they don't half put up a fight.

I got bailed and so better late than never. How is it going chums. Enjoying the interview ?
:crying::crying:gotta watch them grannys

This product, yes. I wouldn't mix the lines too much because I don't know how it will react with the other products.
yeah nutrients are something i dont know enough about to risk mixing brands without consent. always better to play it safe. ive got 3 plants just starting. one of them is auto ultimate wich i grew last time so ill get her candy'd up and see what the difference is. its really appreciated that you took the time to chill out with us mate. its always awesome to hear from the experts.
im actually needing liquid silicone aswell so ill take your word on that if its reasonably priced and give it a bash aswell. all i had left on my shopping list this time though. thanks again for stopping by mate :woody::woody:

@auto noob I will pm you next week regards your prize.

Joel @RemoNutrients thank you sir for dropping into Live Stoners and taking the time to share your knowledge. We do so appreciate you guys taking the time to talk with us. It is a brave thing to do, but as you will now understand, we don't bite, we do respect you and we want you to come back real soon and do it all again. If you have new products, share them here first with us please. We love to test good stuff. And you do have good stuff.

On behalf of AFN............................Thank you...............feel free to hang around anytime and chat away

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives nextweek.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

@auto noob I will pm you next week regards your prize.

Joel @RemoNutrients thank you sir for dropping into Live Stoners and taking the time to share your knowledge. We do so appreciate you guys taking the time to talk with us. It is a brave thing to do, but as you will now understand, we don't bite, we do respect you and we want you to come back real soon and do it all again. If you have new products, share them here first with us please. We love to test good stuff. And you do have good stuff.

On behalf of AFN............................Thank you...............feel free to hang around anytime and chat away
thanks epenguin no hassel very much appriciated:d5::vibe::vibe:

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives nextweek.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)
very good mate will you be doin a thread on it or just adding it to your existing grow

Sounds hreat what company

Autonoob il give it its own thread gna give it the chance to show its true ability all on its own;) il drop a link here when up and running;) @Bailey its quite a new company not much info.so il be asking them to send me links of info to show u what its all about.all i know is its a 200w led actual power 190w led. Covers 4 x 2 flower and 3 x 3 veg ,full true spectrum for flower and bloom.the light is not cheap for the 200. Its 680 british pound.so lets hope it packs some punch to match its price tag.all be revealed as i know more.happy growing every1;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back